Community Showcase #7

i don't understand people excitement about headhunter video, this item one year old and i thought everyone saw it
"
ellefanor wrote:
i don't understand people excitement about headhunter video, this item one year old and i thought everyone saw it

I hope it's not a showcase of the item before it gets nerfed!
"
ellefanor wrote:
I don't think that many people have used it to ghudda's extent. Half screen sized frog stomping poor monsters with light speed looks exhilarating :D
rly GGG ? this is the wrong way! why dont you invest more money in the game fun than making alwayse new unnecesary art shit for idiots who spent all there money in stupid glowing helmets and so? why dont you just make more funny non unique lvl 75+ maps and good unique items that players will come back and spent a bit money to the game? rly i promisse you keep this way and the game will die soon! i also spendet like 50$ to the game, but because i want to support ggg becasue they made a rly nice game here! and i want more indipendent lables who listen to there community! but why did you stop this? still one of the best games ever no offence!
ING Infuriateground
You do understand that GGG hasn't spent any resources on Community Showcase other than opening a new forum and Bex being nice right?

The content is made by us fans and is for us to share with one another.

If you don't want to look at fan art, don't.
"
Gangbangsusi wrote:
rly GGG ? this is the wrong way! why dont you invest more money in the game fun than making alwayse new unnecesary art shit for idiots who spent all there money in stupid glowing helmets and so? why dont you just make more funny non unique lvl 75+ maps and good unique items that players will come back and spent a bit money to the game? rly i promisse you keep this way and the game will die soon! i also spendet like 50$ to the game, but because i want to support ggg becasue they made a rly nice game here! and i want more indipendent lables who listen to there community! but why did you stop this? still one of the best games ever no offence!
I see a mild contradiction here. You bash people for buying glowing helmets, and then you want people to pay for glowing helmets? Because, essentially, the MT-shop contains mainly glowing and alternate skins for your stuff. Where's the problem if people are paying? Besides, act IV is on its way. Don't worry, new content coming up :P

Also read Yu's comment.
Love these things. Headhunter hype! It's one of those items that's so inherently broken. I hope they never, ever, fix it :D
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Koala wins ! :))
"
Gangbangsusi wrote:

I see point in this dude post.We dont need alternate art uniques for just few racers, we dont need koalas and glowing helmets or stupid wings. A lot of good uniques are destroyed by some shitty stats like Carnage heart with 25% life reduction, which is useless for hardcore players. PvP is also wrong way for this game. I just hope Act 4 will be good, PoE still my favourite game these days. I also think uniques in last patch was good. I just dont see a lot of players these days, please bring Act 4 as fast as possible :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

and what does that argument have to do with a forum for people inspired by the game to share their artwork, comics, stories and poems?

If you don't care for the MTX, that's what feedback is for. Same goes for items that were nerfed. Community Showcase is just a sub-forum. Don't like it? Don't go there.

I go there quite often. Good stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info