Theorycraft most expensive - fastest IIQ/IIR maps farming build

So, any class, any gear.

I have 6L Shavs, mjolner, devotion, 6L Protector, I can buy pretty much anything including acuity's etc.

I was thinking about low life cast on crit windripper, that would give me 25/50 from bow, wondertraps - 100%, what else? cast on crit probably - fastest clear speed...

Give your ideas

PS. I used to do low life spark totem build long time ago, was fun to see whole screen of rare and unique items
Last edited by Ivoge on Mar 5, 2015, 6:27:48 PM
Low life tornado ele windripper perhaps. Gifts from above as a ring or two, May be better than Andi's. Or mirrored IIR/IIQ rings. CoC bow builds just don't make sense
Your clear speed won't be very fast with wondertraps and the poor movement skills an archer have.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Can't you still use lightning warp? (Standard setup) It's still fast without cast speed.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Can't you still use lightning warp? (Standard setup) It's still fast without cast speed.

Cast speed is almost nothing for Lightning Warp.

But yeah, I'm thinking Windripper might be your best bet since it gives you another six-link. You should use Tornado Shot for trash mobs and Barrage for harder single targets.

If you can't freeze or shock unique enemies reliably, do a weapon swap to Wheel of the Stormsail or Reaper's Pursuit, with reapers being a better choice if you can get what you want due to "hits can't be evaded".
Burning Arrow is pretty sweet for Windripper single target I've heard. Perhaps barrage is better. GMP vaal burning arrow shotgunning if it still works.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Burning Arrow is pretty sweet for Windripper single target I've heard. Perhaps barrage is better. GMP vaal burning arrow shotgunning if it still works.

Burning Arrow is absolute shit for CoC. If you're using Windripper, you're either doing CoC (the obvious best choice, due to high crit chance, six-link, and crit quivers), or doing ele buzzsaw (and not just fire, and Burning Arrow is still limited by the amount of attacks which ele buzzsaw needs).
Note, I was talking about using TS wind ripper and never CoC. IMO it has several inherent flaws that may make it do more damage but perform clunkier than standard specs
I've never compared barrage and BA on a windripper char, as I have never played one myself (nor do I want to right now). I know a person or two obsessed with bows, since before ranged OP meta.
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
Note, I was talking about using TS wind ripper and never CoC. IMO it has several inherent flaws that may make it do more damage but perform clunkier than standard specs
I've never compared barrage and BA on a windripper char, as I have never played one myself (nor do I want to right now). I know a person or two obsessed with bows, since before ranged OP meta.

And as I already mentioned, Windripper's best purpose is in CoC. Although it can perform in non-CoC functions due to the attack speed, high crit chance, and some damage inherent on it.
what you are talking about is absolutely pointless. You have a ton of good gear, and can afford virtually anything, so youre going to spend a load of money to do what exactly? Find more items?... well if you can already afford whatever you want why dont you just buy whatever you are hoping to find? If you are looking to make money from selling what you find, well youve already got money and your about to spend more of it than you are going to make back if you buy something like acuity gloves, even a 6L windripper, thats like buying a £100,000 ticket for a lottery that has a jackpot prize of £100,000.

When it comes to gearing for mf, maybe you buy aurseize cause youre in a new league and you want a leg up to get going, even then its questionable if thats a wise 10 chaos or whatever they go for early in a league when youll have found about 5 pairs while mfing by 6 weeks in, are those gloves going to make you 10 chaos more than using a pair of 20% iir self found gloves up to the point where you actually find aurseize?

AXNs magic find mirror collection is possibly the most ridiculous thing Ive seen, the cost of 1 mirror + fee is more than you are ever going to find wearing the full set and mfing over literally just playing self found mf gear. Even buying andvarius is retarded, its a few exalts, its not going to pay for itself over just using some shitty 35% iir ring you grabbed for 2 chaos off some random on xyz, or just use the ones you found.

The moment you start spending anything significant on mf gear, you just lost, you just defeated the entire purpose of mf gear which is to make wealth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info