crit dagger binos aegis build help

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBogBPBPMGdwf7Cf4KKgvdDUcGPQ-DCYcTmhOMCwce8B8VINwj_xw_J04q4iw8LV4TQzH3MgkzpzRTNdE2BjnDOjY9uT6VLrZBTUasR7VIykpgS1FMcU0yTrc-DkhJUXBSBS0qTXBWkBt9W1FgQ2OsZl9qr2yYb21s2Ha5fJJ9wYLjhBmKJItsjBqPNZKplRGWG5fAnCaVb55vhECgnKQppXKp-6oPq2KsOq3Grqyv7LCdqpu1W69uqti9wL-0xRa_G8jlz0rI29Tw1ZrPQ8j22ifVLOFh4n3j2-cs6fPqYux07YTvtfLE9gz3aPJM_w==

Hi all, I found a binos recently, and figured I eould try out viper strike. I ve been working on a build that is tanky enough to this effect. It is a crit aegis aurora build, and I was looking for some help optimising the tree.

The genersl idea was to be hugely tanky thanks to aegis and binos, binos on life, and aegis+ls for es regen.

Gear would be binos aegis, with double legacy bor/abysuss as helm (normally abyssus) using malis(in my dreams atziri) gloves and for boots I would use rainbows. Armour would be Cherrubim's Maleficence, as it would give probably 5k armour by itself, boosts my life steal rate which would be low due to low total es and boosts viper dmg, aswell as nice life.

Auras will be hatred and 3 heralds, lighting will be used for auto curse(crit weakness)

bor would be used when survivabilty is the number 1 priority, and I would switch out hatred for grace could even drop a herald( ice or thunder) for tempest shield

Standard clearing would be flicker, multistrike, melee phys, faster atks, crit dmg (phys to light for phys reflect) havent thougjt of 6th link, since I am poor. Bllodrage degen is hard countered by binos as I have some life regen, and binos will cut 2seconds off degen time(if I cant get some chaos res on gear. Single would be gem swap to viper, hit for a few seconds and whirl away.

Gem set up will be
Abyssus: immortal call set up, cwdt or self cast, havemt decided
Binos/aegis: faster atks, whirling, counteratk 1
Binos/aegis2: counter 2, counter 3, vulnerability
Malis: hatred/grace, herald of ashe, herald of ice, reduced mana
Rainbows: herald of thunder, curse on hit, assassins mark, reduced mana

Additional thoughts, mellee spash is not needed as herald of ash+ice+poison prolif on flicker should be good enough, phys to lihht used as replacement for crit dmg for anti phys reflect

Pots: 1hp pot, 1 atziri, 1 rumis, resist flasks as needed

Current problems: tree needs 1billion points, resistance s could be hard as I only have rings belt and neck to get them(also I am poor)

Weaknesses of the build:

probably ele weakness maps(possible counter: all 3 resist flask, recharge on crit)

probable mana issues when using phys to lightning (might be ok due to counters and mana on block node)

If running full tank set up, bor, grace, possibly even tempest shield, low dps(no fix I can think of except yolo)

I think with abyssus set ip I will only have 50 block, so rumis is a must for boss fights, most likwly not needed in clearing due to flicker derp. If any one can help optimising tree, I will love you, or has any advice ( also need a good mf build to make the exalts, rings and ammy are gonna kill me)

I'm pretty pumped to see how this works out
hi, i am playing a bino's build as ranger from mollari back from 1.2, got some help for the tree
i use molten strike, has good single and AoE dmg
currently have 46k tooltip(no 20/20 gems) with 5L Molten-Multi Strike-Faster-Added Fire-WED

here my gear:

to use bloodrage i would need other chest with chaos res and death rush/mings

i see u want to play as templar, think that will be hard to do
i Need new amulet, that 1% mana leech is not enough

edit: as u said u are poor, will be hard to get res capped from equip + crit/wed/leech/accuracy rolls
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 5, 2015, 7:26:52 AM
Templar seemed like the most efficient start, because the build needs alot, armour es life crit and block, if there is something more efficent, that would be great, as you can see, the build is really really point heavy. I specifically wanted to run viper because i havent seen a single viper build yet.

I think the hardest thing is getting sizable block, but the good thing about the build is with just malis i should have like 75 crit with out power charges.

I made a new build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBTwTzBncHgwn-CowLwQTdDUcGPQ_7CSoLeA2QGwceFSDcI5oTPydOKuIsPC2VLvcyCTOnNFM10Tb_HAY5wzo2Pbc-Xz95OYcTTUasR7VIKS7KSlFMKk25Pg5IvTZwUnFNcFZJUX1bDF9RYAthQ2MaPqxmeWhfaq9sqW6Yb21s2Ha5fJJ9R37BguOEGYokixqPNZIRlr6KwJxsjG-eb4ScpCmlHKdyqfuqD6s6rcauW6_ssJ2qYqybtVOlfLhuqti9tMVKyC_M5c9DyNvU8NWaz4TZ9toB3OnVLOF-4n3j2-cs6fPqtfLE9mjyTP8=

that loses life, but other defences are much higher, huge life regen, more armour es and same block its a big life loss though
i am with my gear posted at 60.x% crit, but can still take 1 or 2 crit nodes

dont know if u should get IR, because ur gear will be AR/ES

edit: 87% inc life is way too less, u should aim for 150-160%
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 5, 2015, 8:05:00 AM
"
MrZimz wrote:
hi, i am playing a bino's build as ranger from mollari back from 1.2, got some help for the tree
i use molten strike, has good single and AoE dmg
currently have 46k tooltip(no 20/20 gems) with 5L Molten-Multi Strike-Faster-Added Fire-WED

here my gear:

to use bloodrage i would need other chest with chaos res and death rush/mings

i see u want to play as templar, think that will be hard to do
i Need new amulet, that 1% mana leech is not enough

edit: as u said u are poor, will be hard to get res capped from equip + crit/wed/leech/accuracy rolls

I doubt i need any crit on gear just crit multi on neck.

For resists, i get 10 shield, 20 boots, 22 tree wich leaves me 83 to get from accessorys. If i get a 30 all res belt thats not too hard, could do 12 16 prismatics and 16 on neck which leaves slot of mods open for leach, chaos res or other stuff, i think i have a great life 3res belt not a phys dmg up base, but it should work.

Working out my crit i have like 500% increased crit on tree and malis, that alone is 65% 3pc makes 80% thats ok i think, if it is a problem, i could use a rats nest for anpthe 7% not sure rxactly hpw to work out the global crit from binos though

For me bloodrage can probs be used even with -70 chaos res and only 2% life regen, binos cancels 2seconds of degen, and i can just stop or pot once if i want to take off blood rage for a boss fight.

"
MrZimz wrote:
i am with my gear posted at 60.x% crit, but can still take 1 or 2 crit nodes

dont know if u should get IR, because ur gear will be AR/ES

Was planning on using a unique chest that gives 800ar 1k eva, do i dont need grace at all. Since i would get like 5k armour juat from the chest

Probably would get 700 es with aegis and my boots since i have tonnes of shield nodes thats probably ok i hope.
yeah didnt see that cherubi gives eva, but 87% inc life is way too less, dont forget at bandits, u use 118/120 Points
think that this wont work as templar, because u need to be lvl95 to make it work
maybe other chest would be better to use dont know
also dont know if Viper strike is as good as other skills like molten strike

edit: dont know if These 0.x% life regen nodes are worth it
Last edited by MrZimz on Mar 5, 2015, 8:12:02 AM
Yeah if i drop those nodes i can grab more life. Since i am so close to the 2 big 10%nodes one at temp and one at marauder. I am hoping 100-115% life is enough since i techically will have pretty much infinite enegetgy shield while in combat. The issue is 1shots. I doubt reflect will be a problem, and i probs will run a self cast immortal set up for more reliabilty. Not sure how much life i will hit with 100% but i know 900 es will be about as much as i can get
also i dont think u can run hatred/grace + 3 heralds and to use ur skill (5L'd) from mana
82% reservation, highest mana vost will be 37.8

So 2-3 casts if i have 500 mana, probs depends on aspd with a max leach rate of 50 mana per second. If i somehow get a 6 link could soc reduced mana with 20quality for 40% reduced cost instead od using wed if i cant 4hit a boss with viper (12 viper hits) 6 poisons on avg for 12*1 + 6*1.75 of my avg hit dmg. So 22.5 of my avg hit dmg. Depends on my dmg i guess should be ok, i dont have alot of at spd and neither does binos+ i get mana on block

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info