The Atziri trio

These guys have the most obscene damage spikes, or rather the tentacle one does.
Randomly getting gibbed on a character that hasn't died in 30-40 runs almost instantly isn't my idea of balance.
How do you hard cores do it?
Armor is also pretty useless as the last 2 ticks from her rain ticked against 15k armor, so taste of hate or GTFO?

Without immortal call CWDT, the trio is going to be even more ludicrous.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
? You simply manually cast it literally that's what most people do least that's how I did it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
yea either manually cast EC + IC or dodge everything there manually, the trio's attacks are actually very easy to predict.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Up until you walk into the room and get hit by the rain attack and summarily die.
Definitely predictable.

The point was that you could die at any stage of the fight arbitrarily from a single "bad" timed ability.
The ability itself just does too much damage.
As for IC/EC, there has to be mobs around you for you to have endurance charges (unless specifically building for them) and as such manually casting them will only work if you have endurance charges from mobs most likely kited to near the entrance; you'd have to keep those mobs alive to be extra safe.
Pretty silly if you ask me.
"
shaunus wrote:
Up until you walk into the room and get hit by the rain attack and summarily die.
Definitely predictable.

The point was that you could die at any stage of the fight arbitrarily from a single "bad" timed ability.
The ability itself just does too much damage.
As for IC/EC, there has to be mobs around you for you to have endurance charges (unless specifically building for them) and as such manually casting them will only work if you have endurance charges from mobs most likely kited to near the entrance; you'd have to keep those mobs alive to be extra safe.
Pretty silly if you ask me.

The regular fight is pretty freaking easy.

Hug the wall around the right and kill the first dude, use enduring cry+ech and in seperate links immmortal call plus increased duration.

It just takes some practice.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I find it weird that I have to IC for bossfights, I mean come on, why can't I tank damage, I rather have to go to "cheese" mode.
"
KillerB wrote:
I find it weird that I have to IC for bossfights, I mean come on, why can't I tank damage, I rather have to go to "cheese" mode.

You aren't meant to tank it =/ the game design's been like that for awhile.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info