I just ate broccoli but lets talk about Kale

it was good.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 4, 2015, 7:13:41 PM
I had broccoli yesterday. I really enjoy it too. I usually get it as a side dish when we eat out.
I had mine with dip
"
Broccoli is so last night. It's all about the Kale, bromate.

essh na Kale I soo 2014 brodinski

http://jezebel.com/people-actually-named-their-kids-kale-this-year-1579250685

^ 2014
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 4, 2015, 7:01:08 PM
when im eating my broccoli I be like

Never liked kale.

There are a lot of greens that I enjoy, but kale and Brussels sprouts can go fuck themselves. Scratch that! I don't want to worry about the product of their hellish union showing up as the latest food fad.
Its like naming yr kid Apple or something. Even famous ppl barely get away with that nonsense. Just don't.

E: Quinoa LOL
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 4, 2015, 7:11:36 PM
I would love to post a local guys name, but I know it would get removed. But he changed his name to a popular car model. And by popular, I don't mean exotic popular, like Ferrari. I mean popular as in you see them everywhere.
from the comments section

"
If people are being named Kale, the question still remains as to what different Kale plants are being named. I think this one looks like a Brad.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I would love to post a local guys name, but I know it would get removed. But he changed his name to a popular car model. And by popular, I don't mean exotic popular, like Ferrari. I mean popular as in you see them everywhere.

That's cool, I could dig that. I'm Yung Chrysler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info