Steam-Powered Armor On Witch

"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Here you go.

Can the gem color on armor change base on the socket gem ?
"
Looks like the guy from prototype movie:

Wow, thanks for the indirect movie suggestion, i'll make sure to watch that :)
I am thinking about buying it for my Scion Facebreaker build. Anyone crazy enough to show me how it will look on a Scion?
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
xchokeholdx wrote:
I am thinking about buying it for my Scion Facebreaker build. Anyone crazy enough to show me how it will look on a Scion?

Well, since it covers the body completely, and at that zoom level Scion and Witch have the same body proportions...
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
"
xchokeholdx wrote:

Well, since it covers the body completely, and at that zoom level Scion and Witch have the same body proportions...

Gamers and logic dont mix, dont even try.
Well, judge for yourself: Scion:

Last edited by xchokeholdx on Mar 5, 2015, 4:17:45 PM
And just with the armor, no other specials:

Indeed, looks just like the witch. Still pure awesome sauce. Thanks for the pain in my wallet Chris!

The only thing different is the basic "stance" between the witch and the scion.
Last edited by xchokeholdx on Mar 5, 2015, 4:51:04 PM
"
Tom7i wrote:
"
Looks like the guy from prototype movie:

Wow, thanks for the indirect movie suggestion, i'll make sure to watch that :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1p0_R8ZLB0

Looks pretty good! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Alysma wrote:
@BestiyaLV: You need to upload your image to a host on the internet, first. A free service would be imgur. When you've uploaded the image, you'll get a bunch of codes on the right side. The one to use here is the BBCode one. :-)

Another quality BLoW post. Now, if someone could just clue this big child in on how to size these images... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info