Steam-Powered Armor On Witch

"
monkuar wrote:
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Hey, sorry for off-topic, but how to post that small part of image here on forum?

How old are you?

Yeah, funny. 35
http://imgur.com/VUQxAN2

"
Alysma wrote:
@BestiyaLV: You need to upload your image to a host on the internet, first. A free service would be imgur. When you've uploaded the image, you'll get a bunch of codes on the right side. The one to use here is the BBCode one. :-)

THANKS, BBCode works :) yes i'm noob at this point but it works with your help :)
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Mar 4, 2015, 2:25:46 PM
Looks like the guy from prototype movie:

Personally I use Trillian, which is a chat client that has the function to capture any part of the screen you choose and send it in a message. From there I just send the image to myself and then copy the link location and there you go.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help.
"
Jared_GGG wrote:
Personally I use Trillian, which is a chat client that has the function to capture any part of the screen you choose and send it in a message. From there I just send the image to myself and then copy the link location and there you go.

Great, thanks. I just ... not so socialized, don't use facebook, skype(or other chats)... so any help is welcome :) But will think about to get some soft on my home pc to avoid such a simple question/answer with simple screenshot :)
"
BestiyaLV wrote:

Wow! The gem version is even better!
:D

Spoiler

^Classy grijnskat., looks very cool together with incinerator.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Clever method of not wearing a helmet (aka skinning your helm with a circlet if it's not a circlet)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
Jared_GGG wrote:

Use Gyazo. Its 100% better n easier.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info