Budget Fakener Versus Budget Mjolnoob/RainbowNuke - Who wins ?

Which one of these 3 builds have the HIGHEST dps Output ?
Considering their BUDGET Version.

Gears_i_Could_Use

Last edited by HighlySmurfed on Mar 5, 2015, 4:46:29 PM
fakener
rainbow
IGN:WitchSummonerz
Probably fakener just because you have a 40 ex barrier to entry for rainbownuke (the cost of Mjolner).

That said, rainbownuke doesn't really rely on gear for its DPS... it pretty much relies exclusively on your gem levels and passive tree, while its gear is almost exclusively for survivability and getting the stats needed to wield Mjolner. So if you already have a Mjolner, it may be the better way to go.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 4, 2015, 7:05:42 PM
"
tackle70 wrote:
Probably fakener just because you have a 40 ex barrier to entry for rainbownuke (the cost of Mjolner).

That said, rainbownuke doesn't really rely on gear for its DPS... it pretty much relies exclusively on your gem levels and passive tree, while its gear is almost exclusively for survivability and getting the stats needed to wield Mjolner. So if you already have a Mjolner, it may be the better way to go.

Don't forget about voll's devotion, if you're doing a legit rainbownuke.
All this said,
Gears aint a problem for me.

I can actually full gear both builds.
I'm just looking for the one that will get me the HIGHEST dps output.

Mjolnoob
RainbowNuke
Fakener

"
DestroTheGod wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:

Don't forget about voll's devotion, if you're doing a legit rainbownuke.

Voll's is a nice option but not strictly necessary to do the build. It's mostly for physical damage immunity; the fire dmg is secondary.

If you can fully gear any of these, a Resolute Technique Mjolner variant is going to be the best. Rather or not you go Vaal Pact is up to you. Rainbownuke and Mjolnoob are very similar.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 4, 2015, 11:10:59 PM
Check out Doeboy1337's YOLOWhirl guide, great dude, great budget section.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1195956
Thewaynetrain wins
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
If You have a really good vagan dagger (which you could easily get for the price of a mjolner or less) then Fakener will do far superier DPS, due to the fact that it ends up with a very nice crit chance, I've personally got a 44% crit chance on discharge(effective 48% since it will only happen with atleast 1 power charge) Even a really good rare ambusher will get the job done(though a vagan dagger is deffinatly the way to go as you dont have to worry about accuracy).
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info