Request: A big gift for old players waiting Act 4.

Act 4 is coming and more skills points are possibly coming. So can you gift uf with 3 more points?

The big reward can come from Dominus. A new completed mission to kill him, Lady Dialla in merciless give us plus 3 skill points to spent.

When Act 4 come, all players will get a reset in passive tree and will have these 3 points removed.

This is just a big marketing to keep players playing until there.

Ty in advance,

EDIT: I changed Atziri to Dominus to embrace more players.
Last edited by samfortal on Mar 4, 2015, 4:49:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How about no? I dont do atziri, i never will and never have. So this would be for you and a few others, not for everyone.

And players either keep playing as it is or not, its your choice. I play D3 and bioshock infinite atm. I bet you just want some keystone or certain passive you didnt get to or you wouldnt even come up with that number of passives.
everything which raises the entrance barrier for new players is a bad choice.

if anything i would make it easier for new players to find into the game and give them advantages which long time players can get later too.

the least ggg can do for new players is to provide equal ground for the new content by forcing everybody to start with a fresh character and stash.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

if anything i would make it easier for new players to find into the game and give them advantages which long time players can get later too.

the least ggg can do for new players is to provide equal ground for the new content by forcing everybody to start with a fresh character and stash.

Good point, but GGG wanna this make to be about gear. How can we help new players?

New server and race events are crap in my opinion.
"
samfortal wrote:
Good point, but GGG wanna this make to be about gear. How can we help new players?

give one more free stash tab for new accounts with beginning of the new xpak, existing accounts get it 2 months later?

"
samfortal wrote:

why?
see, the current situation is: players are bored of existing content and generally lazy.

if you let them faceroll the expansion using their high level chars after a re-roll and their overpowered gear, many will go that easy path for try, for see and for know and will be bored soon after because there is no new challenge for them as the level cap stays the same and item properties don't increase.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
samfortal wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

Race events are there for fun, if you dont like them, ok, but dont call them crap just because it doesnt fit your definition of fun.

They should do a 1 week league with increased drop rates, kinda like descent champions was done with chars going to void league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info