[2.0] 5L Uber Atziri Viable "The Zippo" Incinerate Build (1.4m Burst DPS) DEAD

"
oOKarvaiOo wrote:
Nice build mate! Can you tell me if is it possible to make the build work with CoD and still uber viable? You can use Lavianga's flask for trio if you take too much dmg or something like that. I know you would like to have like 1k unreserved mana if you want to use CoD so i dont know if it can work. Maybe with higher budget ?

I'm trying CoD on another build right now and I absolutely hate it. I can write a book about how it's extremely inferior to Lightning Coil and even to Belly of the Beast. Don't ask further unless you want to waste 3 hours reading about my rant on limitations of CoD.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Last edited by Skyion on Mar 7, 2015, 12:42:21 PM
Skyion im following this guide can you please make a lvl 40, 60 three progression? Thank you.
"
fragero wrote:
Skyion im following this guide can you please make a lvl 40, 60 three progression? Thank you.

Added progression trees by points.
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
Well, i'm at 71 level atm and this build is great, all bosses killing in less then 3 sec or so, the problems i have is get good mana regen ammy and i have problems with dexterity, so have to take +30 dexterity x2 nodes, items in hardcore arent easy to buy :(

Build is great tho, hopefully i kill atziri soon :)
"
Skyion wrote:
Update Info: The Zippo.[/b] An incinerate build inspired by Aim's guide.

Thanks for shotout - supertank incinerate.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1157245

Im trying to figure out the difference besides you dont use flask of Hate for even more mitigation. 60-70% phys instead of only 30-40%

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 8, 2015, 3:34:43 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:

Im trying to figure out the difference besides you dont use flask of Hate for even more mitigation. 60-70% phys instead of only 30-40%

Passive tree is largely similar - I picked "Sniper" nodes which helps improve Incinerates aoe reach. Effectively dismissing the need to have that spec on weapon to reduce cost.

Gear - I prefer rare wand, Doryani's Catalyst is only put there because it's easier for people to look for. I choose to run Kaom's Root and Dream Fragment as a staple to further bolster the defenses and offense at the same time. The fact that Incinerate does best damage standing still, having unwavering stance, unable to be knocked back, and cannot be frozen really helps you stay in one place to keep the stacks up. Also, you won't get accidental deaths from freeze or stun while getting ninja'd by a pack of mobs or strongbox. Kaom's root also adds a huge boost of life which is always great and Dream Fragment have great synergy for sustaining incinerate and AA with it's mana and mana regen capabilities.

Gems - I do not use 3L Spell totem Arc proliferation (which is a great idea in itself) because I believe the there's enough damage being done. Empower is also a weaker 6l gem for incinerate. In order of DPS gain goes as Fire penetration -=> faster casting -=> and then empower as the weakest one.

I believe these differences are what propelled this build to be able to do Uber with only a 5L. I used Incinerate after an analysis with all other spell options and it and Flameblast are the only ones that can cheat damage without getting crit related nodes. But I must thank you for the idea of using Lightning Coil, Saffel's Frame, and purities together as the base defense. I thought that was extremely neat.
Last edited by Skyion on Mar 8, 2015, 4:38:06 AM
"
Skyion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Skyion wrote:

Passive tree is largely similar - I picked "Sniper" nodes which helps improve Incinerates aoe reach. Effectively dismissing the need to have that spec on weapon to reduce cost.

Gear - I prefer rare wand, Doryani's Catalyst is only put there because it's easier for people to look for. I choose to run Kaom's Root and Dream Fragment as a staple to further bolster the defenses and offense at the same time. The fact that Incinerate does best damage standing still, having unwavering stance, unable to be knocked back, and cannot be frozen really helps you stay in one place to keep the stacks up. Also, you won't get accidental deaths from freeze or stun while getting ninja'd by a pack of mobs or strongbox. Kaom's root also adds a huge boost of life which is always great and Dream Fragment have great synergy for sustaining incinerate and AA with it's mana and mana regen capabilities.

Gems - I do not use 3L Spell totem Arc proliferation (which is a great idea in itself) because I believe the there's enough damage being done. Empower is also a weaker 6l gem for incinerate. In order of DPS gain goes as Fire penetration -=> faster casting -=> and then empower as the weakest one.

I believe these differences are what propelled this build to be able to do Uber with only a 5L. I used Incinerate after an analysis with all other spell options and it and Flameblast are the only ones that can cheat damage without getting crit related nodes. But I must thank you for the idea of using Lightning Coil, Saffel's Frame, and purities together as the base defense. I thought that was extremely neat.

I ran pen and faster cast - used empower because 4B is hard as hell in Lightning Coil so I didnt run added chaos. According to Vorici calc it's 2500 chroms to 4B a LC which is about 12EX in chroms to make at STD pricing plus cost of LC whether 5 or 6L. As an aside that why I don't think you can can this build a 10ex build. I only played the build for like a day (hate incinerate so slow clear) but if I played more I would have tried for 4B 1G 1R and ditch EMP.

Issue I had with roots is you give up lightning totem which adds 50% more damage and is a mob diversion. Frozen not issue with >5K life and 101% cold res. I had swap atziri helms. for Lightning fire 101/93/101 and Cold lightning 93/101/101 for vaal.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I ran pen and faster cast - used empower because 4B is hard as hell in Lightning Coil so I didnt run added chaos. According to Vorici calc it's 2500 chroms to 4B a LC which is about 12EX in chroms to make at STD pricing plus cost of LC whether 5 or 6L. As an aside that why I don't think you can can this build a 10ex build. I only played the build for like a day (hate incinerate so slow clear) but if I played more I would have tried for 4B 1G 1R and ditch EMP.

Issue I had with roots is you give up lightning totem which adds 50% more damage and is a mob diversion. Frozen not issue with >5K life and 101% cold res. I had swap atziri helms. for Lightning fire 101/93/101 and Cold lightning 93/101/101 for vaal.

http://siveran.github.io/calc.html
I used this Vorici calculator and it only takes average of 960 chromes, not 2500, so I gave it a try and it worked nicely. And 3B1G1R only uses 162 chromes on average for 5L.

Also, Dream Fragment is great because it's anti freeze 24/7, you wont get accidental deaths. There's just some things you can't swap helms for because there's no preparation time. For example, in my videos I'm often desynced into a pack of vaal fallens, if I was hit with a frozen alignment, I would most certainly have died and not be able to walk out alive. Same case with party members yoloing Ice Nova boxes while mapping and so on.
Lets BE SERIOUS though, how is this ANY different than the other max resits builds out there? It's just a variant using a rare wand and ring.

I personally come to the class forums to see new ideas and not an update from people on my own guides. This is not a new idea :(. Again, it's just a variant of an already existing build with a different weapon and parts. Point is 100% resits with parts I used and u use.

I mean, why would you make a new thread for your build if all you did was swap out the weapon, and drop some gear? Tree same. Gear little different. So we can call it a day? I'd have 60 builds at this rate

u woudlnt all u'd do is an update like i did in ice nova from 24K to 87K

I consider this build plagiarism until I see a vastly different tree
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 9, 2015, 11:08:09 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Lets BE SERIOUS though, how is this ANY different than the other max resits builds out there? It's just a variant using a rare wand and ring.

I personally come to the class forums to see new ideas and not an update from people on my own guides. This is not a new idea :(. Again, it's just a variant of an already existing build with a different weapon and parts. Point is 100% resits with parts I used and u use.

I mean, why would you make a new thread for your build if all you did was swap out the weapon, and drop some gear? Tree same. Gear little different. So we can call it a day? I'd have 60 builds at this rate

u woudlnt all u'd do is an update like i did in ice nova from 24K to 87K

I consider this build plagiarism until I see a vastly different tree

There are only so many nodes on the tree and so many items in the game, there's always going to be the most efficient tree that everyone will eventually emerge into. You do not own a particular skill tree. I've already pointed out why my build is successful at Uber and your's isn't. I gave you credit for the part I used from your build. If everyone thinks like you then everyone is just a copycat because there's thousands of players and only 50 or so skill gems. If you don't accept the fact that this version is superior then that's your problem. Go ahead and cry about, just do it somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info