Unreal Engine 4 went free!

For anyone out there interested into making his own stuff, NOW is the time. Unreal engine 4 went free.

They will only ask money after you make money with your creations (smn like 5% i dont remember the full details).

Google it up, its pretty cool news!
Old news is old. Didnt it go "free" month ago?
"

It was only $19 a month since it released, was a steal anyways if you wanted to try it.
And thx for the lack of links!
"

Your post has no links eithers:

"
"
Samkiud wrote:
"

Your post has no links eithers:

"

https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4

I downloaded it, thanks for the info. A keynote presentation is going to be given in a couple hours about it on twitch.tv .

Gonna see if i can design a game where the player manages a team of AI.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Also Unity 5 basically free and Source Engine 2 also free. Great time to be an indie developer I guess.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Also Unity 5 basically free and Source Engine 2 also free. Great time to be an indie developer I guess.

I rejoice.
POE2 on unreal engine 4 confirmed!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info