Finally a level 8 Master(solo/sf)

So, today i finally managed to get a level 8 Master in Torment(100% solo/sf) and for me it is a little surprise that it's Zana (the reason might be that i do skip some of the missions from others in high level maps)

It "only" took 415 hours and level 93, 85, 85 and 79 characters to get.

I think it's time to end my torment and focus on something else... :D
d:-D*
I got my Elfron to level 8, and several level 7.
it is a long grinding, indeed.
reward is not so proportional, I think. oh well
Well done guys, it really is an accomplishment to do this solo. I've had Tora at lvl 8 for a couple of weeks now and just bumped Elreon to lvl 8 last night. Now I can start rotating them through my HO to get another master on their way.

I've had about 5 uniques offered by Tora so far but nothing worth more than 1C and that I don't already have. Will keep playing that lottery though!

Vorici is lvl 7 right now but will take me longer to get to 8 than the others because of my approach:
"Kill the malcontent but leave the others alive" - I hear "Kill everyone and take the loot".
"Open the lockbox" - I hear "Kill everyone and take the loot".
"blah - blah - blah" - I hear "Kill everyone and take the loot".

The one thing I'm not looking forward to is a new league and being forced to do this all over again :( Love new leagues, but grinding masters is just painful and make-work.
Why would anyone want to do this solo, ever? Global 820 exists and is wonderful.
i only log in to do the daily quests only hahaha and doing that i got my elreon 8 and my tora need only 200k exp
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Nice. Mine are all lvl 7 right now, but my Tora will hit 8 with my daily reset tonight, Vorici should hit in 3 more dailies, and Vagan in 6 more... so within a week I should have 3 lvl 8s. After that my Elreon should only take a little while longer, but the rest will be a while still.
(doublepost deleted)
Last edited by Shppy on Mar 3, 2015, 5:54:27 PM
I'm lvl 90 + 77+72 with Elreon, Zana, Vorici and Haku lvl 8. No idea what you guys have been doing :P
"
anone wrote:
I'm lvl 90 + 77+72 with Elreon, Zana, Vorici and Haku lvl 8. No idea what you guys have been doing :P

89 85 85 here with Elreon, Vorici, Catarina L8 and Zana 1 daily from 8. Tora and Vagan 7.3-7.5. 100% solo. I suspect skipping Master missions in high level maps is the reason for his delay, or just bad RNG when spawning Masters while mapping o.O Vorici was annoying for me due to stray TS arrows killing an offscreen guard now and then.

"
anone wrote:

Well, i have been doing maps only(after my chars hit 60-62) and i also have had ~10 days without logging in to PoE and another 10-15 with me only doing the daily's.

Then i have a level 50 character in Borderlands and i'm almost done with my yearly playtrough on S.T.A.L.K.E.R-Shadow of Chernobyl(with some new mods)... :D

Maybe chaining Docks/Piety/Dom would be the fastest way?
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info