What class do you recommend me?

I have a 36 ranger but I'm a bit clueless with tornado build.

What character do you recommend me with amazing graphics, good for solo/group/farming and pvp? And good on high lvls
Last edited by sumusiko on Mar 3, 2015, 12:03:45 PM
Tornado ranger fits what you are looking for quite well. If you are clueless on the build you can check out some threads under ranger. i am sure you can find some youtube videos as well, pretty sure ziggud did one on tornadoshot.
you picked right already

Rangers TS OP as hell and easy being ranged.
Git R Dun!
Check THIS thread out under "Physical Bow Builds". It has a few Tornado shot builds. Make sure they are 1.3 compatible though.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
No don't fucking do TS all these people cry about it meaning it's going to get nerfed like it's fairly obvious.

When it gets nerfed ur going to go haywire etc bad shit happens find something unique.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
No don't fucking do TS all these people cry about it meaning it's going to get nerfed like it's fairly obvious.

When it gets nerfed ur going to go haywire etc bad shit happens find something unique.

What's your problem?

@OP: Play TS and enjoy it while it's still ez-mode. Be prepared to make new characters in the new leagues after the big patch hits in a few months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info