Mapping feels like swimming in a dumpster

"
"
B0ombar wrote:

I play 100% IIQ maps. Thats how i know what it feels like.

No, we meant the swimming in a dumpster part. Do you partake in this activity often?

I have... on the sims yo you can *dumpster dive* :D
"
"
B0ombar wrote:

I play 100% IIQ maps. Thats how i know what it feels like.

No, we meant the swimming in a dumpster part. Do you partake in this activity often?

Never thought that would need to be explained. Bravo :)
"
B0ombar wrote:
So this is a loot based game right?. I am supposed to pay attention to what monsters drop and keep my eye on valuable stuff? How the hell am I supposed to do that when all that white and blue crap won't even fit on my screen?? Tracking loot in high quantity maps is huge PITA and in 6ppl party is IMPOSSIBLE!

Last time i was clearing some supper high quantity map, i was going back to turn in tora quest only to find shavs in the middle of a junkyard of white and blue trash that was 2-3 screens long... I join a pug on some maps. Exalt drops and no1 even noticed.

I get that some ppl like to pick up EVERYTHING and to play around with thrash with chance alchs etc. What about ppl who simply don't care about all that white and blue crap that drops all over my screen to the point where i cant see my own character? I even died couple of times because i cant see MY OWN CHARACTER due to whole screen being covered in trash.

Currently there is some shitty loot filter in the game that doesn't help at all especially if u play some yolo build like flicker. And yeah, it only works when loot rules are set to free for all or somehting. It doesn't work in parties.

Why is there not an option to simply select stuff u want to see and all other junk is simply hidden?

1) If you think rares are better than magic items you're doing it wrong.
2) There's already an option to see only the rares and orbs dropping.
3) This thread has been posted a million times in these forums
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

Really? How?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

Really? How?

Some people believe that the half second some items pop up when you have hit z to shut the item text off counts as loot filtering. Its all or nothing though and these people saying this are fucking retards.
"
TRV wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

Really? How?

Some people believe that the half second some items pop up when you have hit z to shut the item text off counts as loot filtering. Its all or nothing though and these people saying this are fucking retards.

Got it, I use z at times, when I need to see what's happening...
Does not count as loot filtering imho.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
TRV wrote:

Can we have slightly less toxicity here? "People who say X are wrong [because Y]" is much better than what you wrote.

On topic, a loot filter is indeed sorely needed, and unless GGG have programmed the loot display subsystem abysmally badly, it will even be quite easy and straightforward to implement. Yes, including a good UI for it.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
"
mruuh wrote:
"
TRV wrote:

Can we have slightly less toxicity here? "People who say X are wrong [because Y]" is much better than what you wrote.

On topic, a loot filter is indeed sorely needed, and unless GGG have programmed the loot display subsystem abysmally badly, it will even be quite easy and straightforward to implement. Yes, including a good UI for it.

Sometimes I get tired of sugarcoating everything, especially when people claim things that dont actually solve the problem to solve a problem.
Less quantity and more rarity plz
I'm sorry if not attacking ad-hominem means sugarcoating for you. Please disregard my suggestion.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info