I'm back

Took a break from the day forsaken masters was released until last week, spent a few days trading and getting stuff together to work on leveling a mid 70's scion I still had, then ripped with all my awesome shizniz a couple of hours after getting into actually playing again. 6l coil, 6l windripper, perfect taming etc. The level of the character isn't an issue, but I can't handle losing that much stuff again and the time spent farming and trading for it.

I was going to just ragequit again but instead have decided to just play standard for now. I don't get as much time to play as I did so short leagues aren't my thing, and I can't keep ragequitting for months every time I die.

So, people of standart, I stant with you and will be available for fishing trips in the near future, as soon as I redo the tree on my main fishing spec.

Pools and streams here I come.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 3, 2015, 9:23:33 AM
PRIVATE PROFILES

Welcome back man :D. I know how it is to lose alot, it's really a bummer so you did definitely deserve a break. Unfortunately, you've come back when the leagues are on their last legs, and no new content was recently introduced, so it might be boring :(. But if you're playing in std than just have fun :P

Spoiler

Question: Is fishing atziri viable?
Honestly glad to have you back... a little insanity in the forums is a good thing.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 3, 2015, 9:26:18 AM
"
CabooseDog wrote:
PRIVATE PROFILES

Welcome back man :D. I know how it is to lose alot, it's really a bummer so you did definitely deserve a break. Unfortunately, you've come back when the leagues are on their last legs, and no new content was recently introduced, so it might be boring :(. But if you're playing in std than just have fun :P

Spoiler

Way to be pessimistic about a returning players options ingame.

WB OP, good luck and have fun.

Ave Atque Vale
"
CabooseDog wrote:
PRIVATE PROFILES

I've deleted almost every HC character that ever died as soon as they died, as do most people who only play HC. Obviously right now that's something I regret, but none the less, w/e. If you're into that sort of thing, just go to poestatistics.com, I think I still have a lvl 90 hc char there, and that's about as high as I ever get before dying. I'm not very good at the game and I play almost entirely solo due to third world internets.

"

We'll soon find out, obviously it's not something I would have tried in HC. Need to try it before act 4 as I suspect Krillson is going to get nerfed a bit.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Honestly glad to have you back... a little insanity in the forums is a good thing.

ty <3

"

Ave Atque Vale

It's ok, as I said I mostly play solo anyway so not too bothered about what others are doing. The main question at this point is whether to rip the stuff i still have in hc over to standard. Something tells me I might regret it, but it will be a hassle if I don't :s
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 3, 2015, 9:34:01 AM
"

I mean, the leagues are dying, it's the truth, it's not pessimism, it's just being realistic, sorry if you don't want to believe that, but there really hasn't been much new content in a while, not sure what was pessimistic about that lol.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Took a break from the day forsaken masters was released until last week, spent a few days trading and getting stuff together to work on leveling a mid 70's scion I still had, then ripped with all my awesome shizniz a couple of hours after getting into actually playing again. 6l coil, 6l windripper, perfect taming etc. The level of the character isn't an issue, but I can't handle losing that much stuff again and the time spent farming and trading for it.

I was going to just ragequit again but instead have decided to just play standard for now. I don't get as much time to play as I did so short leagues aren't my thing, and I can't keep ragequitting for months every time I die.

So, people of standart, I stant with you and will be available for fishing trips in the near future, as soon as I redo the tree on my main fishing spec.

Pools and streams here I come.

So? Why is this information of such importance, that you need to tell the forums about your comeback?
"
Chris wrote:
Without compromising my sources, I have heard rumours that daily fishing limits will be imposed because of the increased number of fishing spots. Can you confirm or deny this?

Your sources are already dead.

I thought u were dead man, u must have tricked him somehow,do u really think that this announcement is a good idea?
Awesome the forums needed more attention seekers.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Hey Monsta ! I missed you on my friends list, there is literally no one now anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info