new trailer for Lost Ark, this seems amazing. WTF!?

sorry i'm just a little confused here.I am by no means a hardcore gamer of any sort but isnt POE pretty grindy already?I mean look at endgame there are about 4 things you can do.

1)grind dominus like fuck
2)grind atziri like fuck
3)grind maps
4)grind /trade 1

either way you're grinding and grinding especially with maps think of the thousands you have to do to get to 100 or even close.seems to me the time you take for that isnt that much different from hitting level caps in korean mmos
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
If you want Korean grindy think of 2005-2010 MapleStory where you got about 1% exp an hour soloing at level 70...and the level cap was 200.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
donong wrote:
sorry i'm just a little confused here.I am by no means a hardcore gamer of any sort but isnt POE pretty grindy already?I mean look at endgame there are about 4 things you can do.

1)grind dominus like fuck
2)grind atziri like fuck
3)grind maps
4)grind /trade 1

either way you're grinding and grinding especially with maps think of the thousands you have to do to get to 100 or even close.seems to me the time you take for that isnt that much different from hitting level caps in korean mmos

Imo, what makes it that grindy is that it lacks content.
If it had several endgame options then you wouldnt even understand that you are grinding, you would simply play the endgame and gain levels in a slower pace instead of grinding 77-78s for the hundredth time.

Act 4 might change this.

As long as its smn along the lines of gw2 where i dont even feel the grind, im good to go.

P.s. 1 and 4 arent really an endgame grind so its mostly maps/atziri with trade being more of a derivative of the two.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info