Build advice: Lighting warp/incinerate Scion - based on PewPewPew

Hi. I've made a LW/Incin Scion based on PewPewPew's. I've gotten to lvl 71 (highest character I've had) and generally been fairly successful. Unfortunately Pew's last changes to the build were prior to Vaal Pact being able to use flasks again, as such he didn't take it and instead used EB and MoM passives to help stay alive. There's also a Witch Incin build by KuteKitteh which seems to suggest that increasing cast speed has a greater effect on Incinerate dps that fire nodes among other points. So I'm wondering where I should put the 7 skill points I have, what I should regret out of (I have about 15 refund points and at least 10 regrets in stash). I was thinking even of regretting out of Battle Rouse and the 2 strength nodes and gaining mana elsewhere, maybe near witch or perhaps Dynamo above Scion health wheel. I also though Charisma may be viable and then running an additional aura? Perhaps Wrath then I'd be dealing lighting, fire and cold. All three would benefit from elemental skills near the templar starting area. I could take the witch's spell damage nodes which would help all my offensive aura's and incinerate as opposed to the fire ones which only help 1? There's nimbleness for cast speed and the shadow cast speed nodes too.... Inner Force is nearby and could be useful.. I guess there's so many options and I really don't understand enough about the mechanics. Any kind of advice or direction would be great.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4EBwhnCPQPqxBYFKkWvxg8GYoc3B8CH0EfxyaVKo0reCycLUctgy2LLagyNDWSNtg6WDrhQYdJG0tXTeNQQlM1VUtVxlYtXyph4mpDaxdtGW-edFV_xoIegwmD24dljDaTOpUglwabtaKjplepbqyYr7exkLXytz631rvjvOq9J8BUwOPB88M6xKLKSti921ne5exV8Wzxs_JF-ej-Cv6P_ro=

I know my items are less than ideal. Still trying to grind out and find some better ones, but not having terrible amounts of luck. I've only got the 1 ex and about 25 chaos in the stash so I can't really buy much. I know the belt doesn't help with the leech but honestly haven't found a thing better. I do have about 50 orbs of alchemy but really trying to save them till I get ilvl 76 items which can get the top tier mods.

Gem setup also needs a re-think. Ideally I'd love a 5 or 6L chest. Then I could run incinerate - spell echo - LMP/GMP (i'm lvling a GMP atm) - added chaos damage/fire penetration - leech life. Pew's strategy regarding CWDT LW seems ok, more often than not warping me away from the thickest of the fighting and then I kill stuff and get some life back I've also got enfeeble in there to hopefully reduce damage they hit me with however I've read that Warlords Mark could be viable considering how Incinerate hits everything in it's path (automatically pierces) so there'd be a lot of enemies to regain life from. CWDT molten shell pops up when I take a big hit and I also cast AA if needed (but I then need to pop the occasional mana flask to keep up the incinerate). CWDT Frost Wall is fun too as I seem to be able to cast spells through it however it blocks enemy projectile attacks and makes them take a few seconds walking around it.

I'm able to run Piety usually without issue and can do 66 maps fairly comfortably depending on map mod, honestly haven't tried Dominus or higher level maps and probably won't till my gear catches up to my level a bit better. Would farming Piety be the best bet for items? Or do I continue just doing 66 maps. I got really bored of Catacombs and Library.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info