Corrupting blood bullshit

"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Is there some way to stop that bullshit...or have a portal pop up automatically from a macro. It has to be the most bullshit mechanic I've seen in an aarpg.

learn to play issue
IGN TylordRampage
I had few issues with Corrupted blood buff when I reached end of Merciless and began to farm Piety, Dominus and lvl66 maps.

I was using Static strike Scion dual-wielding very fast weapons, 2.0+, which could result in very high stacks nearly immediately upon hitting the mob. I have upgraded my gear and rolled proper flasks so this is less of an issues now. My current flask setup has 2 flask that remove bleed, 1 is Surgeon's health pot and the other is Ruby flask (this one is important since the imunity last for the whole duration of flask unlike HP pot).

I also dislike the fact how disparate can the effect of corrupted blood be. I could have 6 stacks at one time without any issues while other time 6 stacks would result in a 1.5k hp/sec decay that my flasks could not cope with. I think this part of corrupted blood mechanic is too inconsistent.

Ideally, corrupted blood stacks would be capped and also its damage would be normalized to avoid those "oops" moments from time to time.
It's good since it actually makes you do atleast something occasionaly
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
It's good since it actually makes you do atleast something occasionaly

This. It used to be much worse (like storm caller), now it's manageable. It's ok that some builds have weaknesses. It's even better if all builds have some weaknesses.
Just wait and see if they add BL mods to the core game, then you can fight CB+Corrupted Bloodline at the same time!!!!
20 stacks for all!!!

:D

Atleast there is one thing that the good old armour does best...maybe you guys need to keep shield with high AR in tthe swap?
d:-D*
+ pay attention to what you're doing = corrupting blood isn't a problem

You actually have to pay attention to the mods on a rare enemy in this game, btw...
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Mar 3, 2015, 2:47:26 PM
"
Baron01 wrote:

I also dislike the fact how disparate can the effect of corrupted blood be. I could have 6 stacks at one time without any issues while other time 6 stacks would result in a 1.5k hp/sec decay that my flasks could not cope with. I think this part of corrupted blood mechanic is too inconsistent.

Ideally, corrupted blood stacks would be capped and also its damage would be normalized to avoid those "oops" moments from time to time.

Its damage scales with the attack damage of the mob that gave it to you. So if you get it from a mob with slow swing timer but high attack damage, it hurts a lot.

Anyway, CB is more than fine now with the immunity from flasks since last patch. It was close to impossible handle some CB mobs in high level maps with builds like Incinerator even if you saw the CB from far away but is fine now.
"
Grughal wrote:

With the recent changes to potions Corrupted Blood is supereasy since potions actually provideimmunity to it for the whole flask effect.

Staunching has always prevented bleed. Freeze, shock and ignite was added with recent changes. Still, yes CB should not be too big of an issue. Extra life rock guys on a vulnerability map, ok that might be bad for the really fast attacking builds if don't notice in time.
"
deefa wrote:
A level 88 Marauder that can't Corrupting Blood? Sad days, indeed.

so what ? a trained monkey can reach lvl 100 in standard aslong as he makes more exp before he dies the first time iam not suprised ppl die in vaalfights in standard or docks leveling parties
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Is there some way to stop that bullshit...or have a portal pop up automatically from a macro. It has to be the most bullshit mechanic I've seen in an aarpg.

Nice staunching pots bro.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info