Corrupting blood bullshit

Is there some way to stop that bullshit...or have a portal pop up automatically from a macro. It has to be the most bullshit mechanic I've seen in an aarpg.

With the recent changes to potions Corrupted Blood is supereasy since potions actually provideimmunity to it for the whole flask effect.
In other words, a game mechanic that forces you to pay some attention to the game is bullshit.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
I think i have died to corrupting blood maybe once. Just be careful, have some leech, some regen and a bleed removal flask and you are set.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Mar 3, 2015, 1:25:50 AM

Never leaving home without these!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
A level 88 Marauder that can't Corrupting Blood? Sad days, indeed.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
I played and I am still playing Incinerate a lot. Because of the very high cast speed, I used to get full stacks of Corrupted Blood in 0.28 seconds at shotgun range, add 220+ms ping on top of this, and I was dead before I can notice anything... I must have died 200-300 times from this, maybe more. Sooo frustrating...
Over time, I learned to quickly recognize the sound of this effect. Now, I don't have anymore problem popping up a flask in time or making sure I engage a Corrupted Blood Rares monster with Immortal Call up (Corrupted Blood is a physical damage).
A matter of practice ? Maybe...
If you are playing a build with a very high rate of hit per second, you can't play casually, you really need to be aware 100% of the time. Also I recommend to avoid the Antagonist's prefix Rare (Monsters each have a Nemesis mod) on maps, this is a death trap for this kind of build.

Fortunatly, GGG may look into this problem soon (?). Here's the extract from "1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A" (Annoucement forum) :
Q : "Could we also pls get some kind of visual indication for Corrupted Blood rares (like ele/phys reflect have)?
A : This is a good suggestion - I'll make sure the rest of the team sees it."

Good luck to you OP !
"
deefa wrote:
A level 88 Marauder that can't Corrupting Blood? Sad days, indeed.

I think it's just a level 88 Troll.
transfusion flask huehuehue.
Second-class poe gamer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info