ts/punc ranger seeking for advice.

is getting 6L necessary for tornado shot? Is it worth it to buy, link or use vorici?OR should i just keep my currency for act4?
Spoiler
IGN: GuyNutter
the only thing necessary for tornado shot would be puncture/the 4 main gems on the bow/ and drilneck. Everything else is secondary.
Drillneck isn't even necessary.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Drillneck is not optimal for TS speccs. A good rare is far superior.
As for your question it depends on your specc and the rest of your items (and how much currency you got).
Thanks for reply guys. I got around 60+ ex now. Obviously not enough to buy an upgrade for my bow.
Spoiler
these are my items atm.I wonder if 6l will be a huge upgrade for me. Or is it even worth the cost.
Your bow doesn't need an upgrade imho. You could bless it to 49-50% and 6l it however. As a sixth link put either faster attack or added fire/wed for your TS. In both case you can expect a huge dps increase.

btw, in term of tooltip dps: increase crit damage ~= increase critical strikes < added fire damage or faster attack < WED (if added fire damage used) or physical projectile attack damage.

Your jewelry is full of opened slots, you can yolo exalt here, if you feel lucky.
The belt can definitely be improved. Ideally you'd want high life, 2 res, high str. This will remove the need for strength on your ring which you can then upgrade (flat physical on rings would be great).

Also, your Rat's Nest is a mid roll. Crit can go up to 75% here.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Mar 3, 2015, 6:32:24 PM
@panini got my 6L
around 100+ fuse. :)
put fa my TS DPS around 24k+ w Power charges.

on 6L should I change PPAD to Phys to lightning + wed, will it be better? I don't have the gems atm. I can't try them, I'm planning to buy 20/20 right away.
TS-GMP-PCOC-ICD-WED-PhystoLight? or Wed - FA?

Last edited by paororee on Mar 4, 2015, 2:30:37 AM
gratz for linking ;) I didn't have the balls, and burn through Vorici some days ago :s

as for your question, it really depends of each player config. Tabula is great to try things out. Even lvl 1 gems will do to give a rough estimation of what is best.

If you put P2L + WED however, chances are your damage will be higher because these two support work extremely well together. But your phys damage will be low, and so your leech.

If that can help you, I have 20900 dps with this, without charges, with an almost identical bow:

i just sold my tabu few days ago. maybe I'm ok with this setup I'll try to test when I upgrade my belt and rings. Thank you very much! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info