Howabout custom avatars or update the current graphics..

"
This is in fact the only forum where one doesnt get to upload an avatar.

once they decided to monetize on avatars, there is no way back to make it customizable.

i rather like the plain look on these forums without flashy things and unicorns below each posts.
and i like the ugly look of these predefined avatars as much as i liked the shabby look of the ingame chars (before scion). fits perfectly to the game theme
Spoiler
if you ignore these horrible golden angel wings. whish they could be blocked somehow ingame.

"

They could put restrictions on it to keep it PG.

i desperately hate abbreviations, what's PG?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
This is in fact the only forum where one doesnt get to upload an avatar.

once they decided to monetize on avatars, there is no way back to make it customizable.

i rather like the plain look on these forums without flashy things and unicorns below each posts.
and i like the ugly look of these predefined avatars as much as i liked the shabby look of the ingame chars (before scion). fits perfectly to the game theme
Spoiler
if you ignore these horrible golden angel wings. whish they could be blocked somehow ingame.

"

They could put restrictions on it to keep it PG.

i desperately hate abbreviations, what's PG?

Appropriate for kids.

Dont remember what PG stands for and im as lazy to google it as you are.

I dont think it was only the avatars people paid for, was it?
"PG", when referring to things like movies and TV shows, refers to "Parental Guidance" (is suggested). It essentially translates to a very low-grade movie when one looks for harsh things like blood, vulgar or suggestive language, violence, drugs, etc.

But I'm surprised to see Dirk standing up so honestly. Never thought he had it in him. He makes an excellent point that GGG members should have things on the forums to show off. I mean they did make this game, right? At least one aspect?

If you put effort into something you should be able to express it. If players did give someone from GGG shit for having a custom avatar (or anything for that matter), the players that frequent the forums are a lot worse than I had imagined.

Would I have been in Chris' place, I would've forced every single member on GGG to have a forum account with at least a custom avatar, one banner that says whatever they want (3d art designer, forum tech, skill development, art, w/e), and the ability to change the color of their name. Oh, and I'd have them make signatures that exceed the five line limit that we have. It can even talk about the bullshit fishing and white rhoa and such.

So what if you paid money or won a race that landed you a special thingy? They're making this game and made it possible for you to enjoy this to any degree. I may not agree with nor like what they're doing, and gave them shit for it, but they shouldn't be limited to a non-playing player when it comes to something that they are making.
^Agreed!

I don't even remember Bex's prior avatar, I'd love to see it back!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
^Agreed!

It was this rhoa:

"
"
Wazz72 wrote:
^Agreed!

It was this rhoa:

Wow. Someone from GGG caught shit from players because they had the picture of the Ruler of Wraeclast rhoa as their forum avatar?

lol I better not find out who caused it.
The rhoa is back in a new form :)
holy fuckin shit.

E: Bex regarding everybody else's e-peen

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 4, 2015, 5:04:09 PM
Ya shes got ya there. Your title is still fkn awesome but that banner dear god
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The rhoa is back in a new form :)

Aw thats so cute, first the signature, next the avatar! Do it!

Have cookies yo, you deserve the cookie bag today more than ever.^^

inb4 people whine about that sig rhoa too and you have to remove it. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info