Howabout custom avatars or update the current graphics..

Why dont we have custom avatars available?? Or maybe update those broken looking graphics on the ones they have now??
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
iHustle wrote:
Why dont we have custom avatars available?? Or maybe update those broken looking graphics on the ones they have now??

I think custom avatars will only be for players that buy certain packs.

Otherwise you could just upload one of the images created for a certain player as your own, and it would cause their value to be meaningless. Sure you could report players for it, but it would still be a problem.

I would personally like custom avatars, but it just wouldn't work.
We have custom avatars - in forums though^^

You can obtain those from either winning in Community showcases or by buying a supporter pack. Its a cosmetic thing so I think it should be kept as something GGG gets a bit of money.

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Previously custom avatars have only been available via purchase, or in some rare cases awarded as a prize for winning a competition. It's unlikely that they'll be available to everyone to access, however, I have passed on your feedback for adding more options to the existing set of avatars. Thanks for the suggestion!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Previously custom avatars have only been available via purchase, or in some rare cases awarded as a prize for winning a competition. It's unlikely that they'll be available to everyone to access, however, I have passed on your feedback for adding more options to the existing set of avatars. Thanks for the suggestion!

Or perhaps you could open a sticky thread where pictures can be posted there and, with enough popular vote and admission by GGG, added to the public use?
Seeing as even Bex's avatar got hated on so much she had it removed, i dont think this is a good idea at all. There are too many elitist players on the forum that would cry if others would get avatars for less than what they paid for.
"
Seeing as even Bex's avatar got hated on so much she had it removed, i dont think this is a good idea at all. There are too many elitist players on the forum that would cry if others would get avatars for less than what they paid for.

i'm for profile pics
Spoiler
not really, although bex probably looks nice.
edit: removed pic, it's not bex ;)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 4, 2015, 9:52:42 AM
"
geradon wrote:
"

She had the flying rhoa as her avatar, the bitching on the forum was too much and there must have been more going on behind the scenes from supporters so she got it taken away, and i dont want anyone to get any avatar before hers is being reinstated. Its a matter of principal.
"

She had the flying rhoa as her avatar, the bitching on the forum was too much and there must have been more going on behind the scenes from supporters so she got it taken away, and i dont want anyone to get any avatar before hers is being reinstated. Its a matter of principal.

i remember. and i remember finding it weird that ggg restricts their own staff on such things. seems to be a weird company guideline that even makes the staff buy supporter tags sometimes, according to the supporter tags.

i can understand that chris strictly forbids any ggg member from getting any ingame advantages on the live servers but on forum tags? no reason at all?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"

i remember. and i remember finding it weird that ggg restricts their own staff on such things. seems to be a weird company guideline that even makes the staff buy supporter tags sometimes, according to the supporter tags.

i can understand that chris strictly forbids any ggg member from getting any ingame advantages on the live servers but on forum tags? no reason at all?

I wouldnt even care if GGG staff had all the supporter tags on at once plus the legacy forum mod title and alpha title. Its just pixels, just like the stuff ingame, why do people make such a fuzz about these things?

My point is, if you work for a company you should be able to get perks like that bottle of sparkling wine i got from my boss and Bex should have been allowed to keep that avatar, its about principals, and i hold grudges. Hell, give the entire GGG support team special shiny cute avatars of their choice, why not?

This is in fact the only forum where one doesnt get to upload an avatar. They could put restrictions on it to keep it PG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info