Can't find the league rewards

I can't find the god damn league rewards, the page saying "completing X challenges in bloodlines/torment will get you Y rewards"... where the hell is that page??
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Elemenz wrote:
I can't find the god damn league rewards, the page saying "completing X challenges in bloodlines/torment will get you Y rewards"... where the hell is that page??

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1157459

It's crap really, it turned me off and that's why I'm taking a break until the next league. I really hope they come up with a nice mtx for 5/8 and 8/8 challenges like in rampage.
Second-class poe gamer
Ah yes, almost forgot, been so long... the notorious totem reward which hasn't been completed even yet.

I would also prefer some minor effect rewards for the next leagues, 3/8, a free pet of choice from the lowest tier at 6/8 and whatever to tickle the no lifers at 8/8.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
It was rather poor on GGG's part to have this crappy totem reward and not even have it ready for the Challenge leagues.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
deefa wrote:
It was rather poor on GGG's part to have this crappy totem reward and not even have it ready for the Challenge leagues.

Yeah, how dare they make a free game and then not give the free reward when it is being demanded. What a evil company GGG is.
"
"
deefa wrote:

Yeah, how dare they make a free game and then not give the free reward when it is being demanded. What a evil company GGG is.

Nice fanboy answer Dirk. :) Somethimes good and atractive prizes will keep people in temp leagues more then 5-6 weeks. Leagues are empty atm. There's nothing to do anymore. Nobody actual cares about totem but if they promise some prize for challenges they should deliver it soon as possible, not after 3 months or more...
"
Majmun wrote:
"
"
deefa wrote:

Nice fanboy answer Dirk. :) Somethimes good and atractive prizes will keep people in temp leagues more then 5-6 weeks. Leagues are empty atm. There's nothing to do anymore. Nobody actual cares about totem but if they promise some prize for challenges they should deliver it soon as possible, not after 3 months or more...

Lol, fanboy? I dont even play till act 4 haha, nice try though.

If it doesnt take precedence then the only thing you can do is have patience. Gamers dont have that ability, i get it, but goodness, how stubborn can people get with some pixels they didnt get yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info