temptation

With all the whinny ass threads in GD and FB right now due to the down time till act 4. I really want to post a really stupid thread there.

Except I know it would get moved quickly as I am too well known by the mods.

This time I was a thinking about posting how Act 4 was going to be delayed two weeks as they think they fixed desync while improving melee.

You know, just to stir the pot a little.

Spoiler
I can't wait for the week before Act 4 when the OT crawlers come back to play.
Lol yeah, D3 is getting boring, again, nothing new there, on the up side i got my 2 books today and i will start reading a certain someones book soon as well. Stay tuned. ;)
Should have made an alt.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I'm way too lazy for that.
Says the novelist. Ironically.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Never said I wasn't a liar. And if I did, I was probably lying at the time.

Spoiler
reality was I knew if a posted a joke thread like the suggestion above, it would get dumped back here too quickly to be any fun. But still wanted to share with people that would get the joke.
Thanks, but no thanks. Boem did that last time when I thought about posting them at America was to get the update one day before the Aussies.

It was a time zone joke, but it fell flat too fast.

Edit: could have been Fire_Kid
Act 4? Desync fixed? What year is this?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Go back to bed, its still 2015.
No go. My rep precedes me now.

While I want to have some fun, the mods know that. Any post I start in GD would be viewed with suspicion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info