Need some help/feedback on my build

Hi all,

If I'm posting in the wrong forum, I sincerely apologize. I've begun playing PoE a few weeks back and I feel I've got a decent idea about the basics of this game. My first few chars were mainly to 1. test the gameplay 2. test a pre-made build from this forum. I've tried that and come to the conclusion that making your own build is so much more fun and rewarding.

Now, The Duellist seemed interesting, because it is not Int based, which my previous characters were and it seemed elegant as opposed to the Marauder. I quite like the 2-handed weapons and decided on using swords. Probably this means I'll end up using Leap Slam as a main skill. I planned 80 points ahead as advised in many places on the internet, but I'd like some feedback on what I came up with.

Here it is:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAhEDJwUtBiAKmxXsGNsaVRvIHHghVSFgI_YnICz7MHwxsDgbQzFE0kd-Sn1NklO7VuhW-lh1W69eE2BLYSFlTWegdKB07XTxd9d463rvfyuE2YTvhTKHaod2iO2KIo19kGyZK5-Co-eooqknqZSq-LBztkG5Hb02vYG-p7_VwdjKkMv11FLcvd0N4JXh7-Of5cXnD-569Ub6GPzF

What do you think about this set of passives? I planned towards the 2H/Sword bits in the tree, while trying to get a bit of life and evasion in there too. Should I narrow down, or broaden, my focus?

Kind regards,
Hireax
Last edited by Hireax on Mar 2, 2015, 12:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info