Has nerfing been nerfed?

I have noticed lately that there are not enough nerfs or threads on this forum about nerfs, why has GGG nerfed nerfs? They should nerf the nerfing of nerfs, immediately. Also nerfs sounds like smurfs, coincidence? I think not.
1/10
Next up on the nerf-board - Movement speed, its not really fair that some are moving faster than others, is it?
You're a such a nerf.
Cya nerf (extra nerf points to those who gets it)
Peace
"low effort content"
This thread was brought to you by the GGG special nerfs and meta force.
"
Xtorma wrote:
1/10

Sorry, this happens when the leagues wind down and I am awaiting the next ones. I will try to refrain from posting useless content in the future. Please forgive me :(
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
1/10

Sorry, this happens when the leagues wind down and I am awaiting the next ones. I will try to refrain from posting useless content in the future. Please forgive me :(

I gave you a 1. it wasn't completely bad. I just thought it could have been funny, or witty, or thought provoking. If that was your first try, I will upgrade it to a 3/10. I expect better next time though.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Varkorium wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:
1/10

I gave you a 1. it wasn't completely bad. I just thought it could have been funny, or witty, or thought provoking. If that was your first try, I will upgrade it to a 3/10. I expect better next time though.

Thank you, 3/10 is ok for my first attempt. I will print that out and stick it on my fridge and I promise to try harder :)
Regarding the Nerfs to Nerfing....

They nerfed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info