Aura bug

When i link together generosity + vitality aura, the simbol of the aura dont appear on top of my screen
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Well yes, that's what Generosity does. Try reading the effect description again.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Well yes, that's what Generosity does. Try reading the effect description again.

They could still have some kind of icon though to represent that the aura is at least active but not applying to you (I know the icon animates in the skill bar but what about people that change skills around?).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
"
Vipermagi wrote:

They could still have some kind of icon though to represent that the aura is at least active but not applying to you (I know the icon animates in the skill bar but what about people that change skills around?).

You still have the animation of an aura around you (on the floor\under your feet\whatever) with Generosity linked.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
"
Vipermagi wrote:

You still have the animation of an aura around you (on the floor\under your feet\whatever) with Generosity linked.
True, I suppose.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info