nerfed baarels?

"
Hell, let's just make a barrel the end boss of the game.

Is this char from Tekken? I enjoyed Tekken 3 on PS1 :)) Great game :))
"
Majmun wrote:
"

OMG its mokujin! How can you say you enjoyed it when you dont even recognize the most OP character!
"
"
Majmun wrote:
"

OMG its mokujin! How can you say you enjoyed it when you dont even recognize the most OP character!

Yea Mokujin! It was a long time ago :) If I remember correctly he imitates all other chars and that was OP :))
"
Majmun wrote:
"
"
Majmun wrote:

Yea Mokujin! It was a long time ago :) If I remember correctly he imitates all other chars and that was OP :))

Actually he was a noob trap, you could be bad with some of them and then you play as mokujin and you get the bad ones.
doom 2 barrels rooms, you shoot the barrels and all enemies around dies.

Would be a fun map.
Forum pvp
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
A barrel based unique map would be great, barrels with increased item quantity errywhere.
And where's the mtx for totems that turns then into barrels?
I mean COME ON GGG, slacking much? ;)

Vaults of Atziri

I'm thinking something more like the inside of a crashed cargo ship, barrels, ghosts, and crabs all over. But mostly barrels.

Barrels floating and bobbing in the water would be fun, and of course there would have to be a barrel full of rare monkeys with crazy mods.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Dons tinfoil hat

Some of the skills that "most" people use are the ones that break barrels while attacking monsters.

Arc
Tornado Shot
Herald of Thunder

GGG wants you to break barrels cuz they have the OP loot.
I need a signature to look legit
There should be a map where monsters only take damage from barrels. So you have to strategically drag monsters and destroy barrels.
there should be a map where the barrels attack you and random monsters sit in the corner of rooms waiting to be broken. also barrel boss
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Wow. POE community must be REALLY bored to debate about baarels. This is ridiculous.
Last edited by Big_Ben87 on Mar 3, 2015, 3:04:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info