Fuck Haku and fuck his missions

What the fuck is up with a bunch of Storm Call beacons that hit you for ~900 points of damage about half a second when Haku is level five? Are you supposed to not complete Haku missions unless you use a low-life build with 98/99% fire resistance or something?

I can only imagine a noob that doesn't cap his resistances and knows how to just gun it would feel. Holy FUCK.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
fork
Yeah, Vagan and Haku always had the hardest ones... until they toned down Vagan. Now it's just Haku's bullshit. I only get him to level 5-6 or so. Not worth the time/effort to go higher. Better to just skip.
"
stipen wrote:
and fuck you

lol
lol

Clearly you haven't tried a Haku mission as a low-life character. It is ridiculously hard to recharge any Energy Shield during these missions. If you have nothing to leech off, you're fucked.
Even if you can leech, some of his missions are still a very hard counter. Some form of instant leech, or Zealots Oath is all but mandatory.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Mar 2, 2015, 3:41:39 AM
There is a time when I thank god that I made a life regen char. :)
But yeah Haku is my second least favorite master right after Catarina.
Personally i think Vorici has the hardest missions! Atleast hardest to pass missions consistently!
Ive yet to do the one where you kill the target without killing a guard even once!
Zana's timed missions are pretty rough to pass everytime too depending on what she wants!
Vagan's is just a DPS check and Haku's is a MS and Defense check! But they were much easier to get to 8 than the other 2 i still havent got yet!
Catarina's missions are kinda lame too!
And yes i do believe haveing very high fire resists helps alot on the Haku missions but the one with the totems of thunder and cold can be a little rough for sure!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Mar 2, 2015, 1:50:41 PM
i usually hate vorici and catarina missions because theyre annoying, haku is just running around it aint that hard
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Tora.
she can be a real RIP-generator.
fkn unique Dropbears from 1-shot hell...
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
Tora.
she can be a real RIP-generator.
fkn unique Dropbears from 1-shot hell...

Ive yet to have this happen to me thank god!
I have however had a couple close calls to the degen left behind killing mobs on her missions!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info