0 Hp and didnt rip da faq ???

read the rest of the comments on that reddit post about the health bar desync and whatnot

lol thats my pic
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 1, 2015, 1:40:49 PM
"
CabooseDog wrote:
WTF GGG FIX DESYNC INSTEAD OF MAKING MTX GAME DED 2012 W U NO FIX8888888

Fixed that for you, your response was not appropriate for this threat, it contained an unappropriate amount of logic.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Fixed that for you, your response was not appropriate for this threat, it contained an unappropriate amount of logic.

Peace,

-Boem-

Lol, another desync thread, abandon ship, abandon ship!
"
Boem wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I actually freaked out for a second there because I thought I had actually said something that stupid and I was like "WTF"

Boem pls no trollerino ty
my bad :3, hard to resist in a threat like this '-.-

/excuse me

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Playing under desync is like asking the player "what is 1+1?" the player will answer 2, bam death, desync says its 3 because server was showing 2+1 and client was 1+1

desync be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLBOn0Whhyc
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

I actually freaked out for a second there because I thought I had actually said something that stupid and I was like "WTF"

Boem pls no trollerino ty

But he wasnt trolling and you get cookies if you play nice now.^^
It's PoE... and that reddit post explained this is a form of desync...

desync... poe... what dont you understand?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info