CIRITICAL FACEBREAKR NEEDED

I know face breaker builds are still doing well.
But since both FB Gloves and Abyssus have crtical mods on them
adding a base critical strike chance keystone in passive tree or giving a base crit chance to cyclone Itself will lead to huge variations in the build.

Might be Too OP ?
According to my calculations the damage will be around 250-300k.(with legacy gear)
Which is not a lot , compared to the other build.

PS
Currently working on assassin's mark , but not too optimistic about it.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
bump
Hi

Totally concur but GGG has a firm stance on nerfing one of the coolest uniques into the ground.
I really wanted to make a a critical discharger FB but shoddy programming and even lazier attempts at balancing has resulted in this classic unique being continually left on the ground, 1k FB or get out!

-REMOVE THIS POST WITHOUT PROVOCATION FORUM MODS I DARE YOU-

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Abyssus give you one shot die.

this build is fine, GGG must buff other builds doing 20k~60k, keep safe the builds around 100k.

"
Finkenstein wrote:
Hi

Totally concur but GGG has a firm stance on nerfing one of the coolest uniques into the ground.
I really wanted to make a a critical discharger FB but shoddy programming and even lazier attempts at balancing has resulted in this classic unique being continually left on the ground, 1k FB or get out!

-REMOVE THIS POST WITHOUT PROVOCATION FORUM MODS I DARE YOU-

cheers

Ya, i have heard they have nerfed it a couple of times already , too bad Crit facebreakers would be so OP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info