Was GGG too good to us?

At the beginning there were 1k Kaoms chests and other nicely OP items. Do you think GGG was too nice back then in giving us strong skills, passives, uniques and so on? Considering we had complaints about bor, kaoms and a bunch of skills and other things like block. Strong early and nerfs later or strong early and even stronger later?
I would like to see again new ultra rare unique gear that are very powerfull. Something to hunt for days grinding. Now I am lacking goals in PoE 2015.
IGN TylordRampage
tornado shot is getting nurfed in 1.4 BWA HA
Careful what you ask for just in case you get it good and hard.
As long as they don't nerf desync i think they are keeping the game we all enjoy so much intact.
Spoiler
forum-metaFTW

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Vis Mortis is the only reason I fight so hard and map like crazy.
"
Malone wrote:
I would like to see again new ultra rare unique gear that are very powerfull. Something to hunt for days grinding. Now I am lacking goals in PoE 2015.

lurn2SotS
The game would be healthier overall if the difference gap between what's deemed by them as average gear and what is elite gear was narrowed.

It would make it easier for GGG to 'balance' and add things going forward.
"
The game would be healthier overall if the difference gap between what's deemed by them as average gear and what is elite gear was narrowed.

Other side of such 'balance' is it just make things bland, flat and boring.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
qquno wrote:
"

Other side of such 'balance' is it just make things bland, flat and boring.

Not necessarily.

As Boem, Scrotie, Moon and others have said, along with tightening up the gap, introduce more variety and fix the existing variety of fringe affixes so they can scale up and be useful past the first 2 acts of normal difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info