Missing Crafting Benches

Hi I'm not sure why but I can't get any crafting benches to spawn in my hideout. The only thing that seems to stick is the Zana map device. I used to have Haku's crafting bench and Elreon's but after I changed hideouts and dismissed them the crafting benches have disappeared and cannot be reclaimed. This all occurred in standard and I have tried the /claim_crafting_benches command to no avail. I have reinstalled the game but am not sure what else to do.
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this happened. Could you please fill up your decoration stash pages then purchase another decoration from one of your masters? That should cause your stash pages to update and allow you to access your other benches.

Please let us know if this problem persists and send and email to support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further for you.

Thank you.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Thank you so much for the prompt reply. I have heard this as well and I have purchased enough decorations to cause a second page to be generated. However I have had no luck in seeing the crafting benches reappear.
Last edited by Uiskey on Feb 28, 2015, 11:53:34 PM
I am having the same issue but it is only one crafting bench for me (the assassin's). I will try to fill up the page with decorations in the mean time but any other trick including the macro for the benches is not working. the master is the correct level and its only in standard atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info