Praise be to RNGsus on this glorious day

6 socket in 1 jeweller, 6 link in 1 fuse....I was really just going for a 5L since it's not like the best chest ever but sure I'll take it :)

Sure. We believe you. Good job.

Consider the odds. You did this 1 in 1,000,000 thing... or you're lying. Which do you think is more likely?

Posts like these were outlawed on the SPF D2 forums specifically because it was far more likely you were lying than it was that your rare event actually occurred. I'm not saying you are a liar... I'm just saying it's more likely you are than that to have occurred.
Why socketing such crappy item in the first place? :P
lol I swear I'm telling the truth, I realize it's the internet so yeah I assume there'll be doubters.

I was simply trying to 5L the chest guys....I'll take the 6L of course
Pretty sure the odds would be well under 1 in 500,000 but within that order of magnitude.
Stop QQing.

People hit the lottery every week.

Say Grats.
He feels praised.
You dont believe him but it doesnt hurt you.

GG.

Grats dude.
RNS be thy name.
Hardcore or GTFO!

Just got on Zana daily mission :) 2nd in last 3 weeks :D I think, time to buy some lottery ticket :) :):)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Consider the odds. You did this 1 in 1,000,000 thing... or you're lying. Which do you think is more likely?

Posts like these were outlawed on the SPF D2 forums specifically because it was far more likely you were lying than it was that your rare event actually occurred. I'm not saying you are a liar... I'm just saying it's more likely you are than that to have occurred.

Lol or he is just that lucky. Damn you must be so jelly to post that. Not cool.
Last edited by kussekurt on Mar 1, 2015, 3:51:26 AM
salt salt salt SALT LAKE CITY YO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littlewood%27s_law

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info