Not possible to change Item tier color anymore?

"

So for someone to complain that PoE is behind the times on QoL features is pretty much beating, whipping, flogging and head-butting the dead horse.

GGG are aware of it. Leave it at that. Or keep whingeing. Your call. They'll address it when they address it.

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold... wait, wrong thread.
GGG - Why you no?
"
They'll address it when they address it.

Is that address going to be white and gold, or blue and black?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"

So for someone to complain that PoE is behind the times on QoL features is pretty much beating, whipping, flogging and head-butting the dead horse.

GGG are aware of it. Leave it at that. Or keep whingeing. Your call. They'll address it when they address it.

And that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold... wait, wrong thread.

Lol, have cookies.^^
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
They'll address it when they address it.

Is that address going to be white and gold, or blue and black?

Yes. :)
In the community D2 SPF, the mod to D2 that changed the rune drops to red (typically) or any other color was one of the few mods that the community agreed wasn't game breaking. And we were really strict about what constituted cheating.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 1, 2015, 9:00:52 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In the community D2 SPF, the mod to D2 that changed the rune drops to red (typically) or any other color was one of the few mods that the community agreed wasn't game breaking. And we were really strict about what constituted cheating.

Exactly. We had the items drop already, WHY does finding the loot that dropped have to be the hard part of the game?
They should make a hotkey to destroy whatever useless shit you mouse over, could be integrated with the party loot system (all items below lvl60, not 4 linked, not 6 socket, not rare and above) for faster picking up. I doubt people would care losing a few chromes or so for a minor QoL improvement to sorting out loot.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
Exialis wrote:
They should make a hotkey to destroy whatever useless shit you mouse over, could be integrated with the party loot system (all items below lvl60, not 4 linked, not 6 socket, not rare and above) for faster picking up. I doubt people would care losing a few chromes or so for a minor QoL improvement to sorting out loot.

Dont touch my chromes items!
Colour blind person here, who is hoping for this kind of change but also knows that no changes will be made.
"
vangrandson wrote:
Colour blind person here, who is hoping for this kind of change but also knows that no changes will be made.

Indeed, i will fight on, collecting chromes that arent chrome colors, missing chromes that I should get because the colors dont look right. Playing the game should be the hard part, not parsing the loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info