account was hacked please block

Stop posting here, stop posting email addresses, and just contact support directly.
I did.... just worried
well yes apparently they already traded most valuable stuff i had so i guess no chance to trace these things ... 1h i had my mirror dagger verified in the post i did for char now it seems unverified :///
Seems nice deal for stealers of my account.. Steal 1000 exalted worth of items and get away with this as ggg told me they wont get them. Not sure if they cant trace trades or willing not to trace these after my account was tsken ... Any way ggg can delete all my rest stuff whats left as i wont come back
"
razorgala wrote:
Seems nice deal for stealers of my account.. Steal 1000 exalted worth of items and get away with this as ggg told me they wont get them. Not sure if they cant trace trades or willing not to trace these after my account was tsken ... Any way ggg can delete all my rest stuff whats left as i wont come back

Well here's the thing, while they probably could catch the guy, it's not a realistic goal to persue...way to much time spent tracking it down through probably multiple mule accounts.

Prety sure they'll ban the account that recieved the goods initialy but before that stuff will be traded to legit players and mule accounts, how far should they go? ban everyone that has an item of yours? not going to happen as that would effect the innocent that just traded normaly for the items.

And thats also part of the reson they don't do resotres of items lost, way to much time involved, and punishing normal players is not the way to go, nor will the replicate the items to replace yours.

For future refrence since you seemed to do it a lot here, never post your email address in a public forum EVER

You do that and a hacker has seen your store, they start phishing your email account in the hopes of getting lucky and stealing your details.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 28, 2015, 7:32:31 AM
Well yeah, apparently there are law's for this aswell.

If you buy or trade stolen intem in real life and police will find it out it was stolen you need to return it.

I have contacted already with my lawyer and police so they will do investigation of this case as well. I do not accept that GGG will tell me nothing i belive GGG do not want to tell me some details then they have probably something to hide.

I will go as far as i can until justice has been set and i do not care who owns my stuff currently once i found out who have them they need to give it up. GGG do not ban their accounts for that they need to let them know that they own stolen items from another player.

By the law the same principle is used in cyber world as in real world its intellectual property of mine.

I have already hired lawyer to deal with this matter and i hope GGG will co-operate with me.

This becomes already more of a principal matter to me and probably will be very expencive outcome to me but i pretty much do not care about the $ currently as the items in this game were valuable items to me.

It's not your intellectual property. It's GGGs. You didn't dream up any of those items. And you didn't pay for any of it either. I don't see what the police or a lawyer can do other than prosecute somebody for hacking your email account.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Anyway will see about that!
Sorry for your loss but the Terms of Service are pretty clear. You don't have ownership of anything related to your account and GGG has no liability whatsoever to you regarding any loss of data, information, characters or items.
"
razorgala wrote:
Well yeah, apparently there are law's for this aswell.

If you buy or trade stolen intem in real life and police will find it out it was stolen you need to return it.

I have contacted already with my lawyer and police so they will do investigation of this case as well. I do not accept that GGG will tell me nothing i belive GGG do not want to tell me some details then they have probably something to hide.

I will go as far as i can until justice has been set and i do not care who owns my stuff currently once i found out who have them they need to give it up. GGG do not ban their accounts for that they need to let them know that they own stolen items from another player.

By the law the same principle is used in cyber world as in real world its intellectual property of mine.

I have already hired lawyer to deal with this matter and i hope GGG will co-operate with me.

This becomes already more of a principal matter to me and probably will be very expencive outcome to me but i pretty much do not care about the $ currently as the items in this game were valuable items to me.

Damn you are a tinfoil hat wearing nut, GGG are under no obligation to tell you the details of those that hack you, that would be them breaking the law, the only thing GGG need to do is get you access to your account provided you can answer the security questions...nothing of monetary value was lost unless you want to claim items had value outside of the game, if you do that we'll assume that you RMT and that breaks the ToS and they can terminate your account.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info