account was hacked please block

Hi,

my account was hacked all my exalted probalby taken all my chars deleted probalby... some how they hacked my gmail account and from there they changed email and passwd of poe... i got back my gmail account now....
Last edited by razorgala on Feb 27, 2015, 5:22:56 PM
i hope GGG games can trace all my items from where these were traded to who..... otherwise 200 exalted orbs plus tons of worthy items .....
Remove Email address from post, remove account name, email support@grindinggear.com directly with high urgency flag.

Sorry for your loss dude.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
1) never post your email to a public forum.... it's no wonder your account was hacked with security practices like that.

2) best way to get quick response is to email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, or to send a Private Message to the Support account.

No one else here can help you as this is primarily users helping other users.

edit: P.S. you'll likely NOT get any items back if any were taken. Sorry for the loss if that was the case.

Also, since you use Gmail, why didn't you have 2-Step Verification enabled? That would have protected your email account from outside access.
Last edited by Drakier on Feb 27, 2015, 5:13:39 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1197772 was my shop with my chars and itmes now all gone :/((((((((((

fuck how is this possible .. .?

Just today sold my acuity and stuff to buy nice shield but now ...
Last edited by razorgala on Feb 27, 2015, 5:13:13 PM
"
Drakier wrote:
1) never post your email to a public forum.... it's no wonder your account was hacked with security practices like that.

2) best way to get quick response is to email support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, or to send a Private Message to the Support account.

edit: P.S. you'll likely NOT get any items back if any were taken. Sorry for the loss if that was the case.

Also, since you use Gmail, why didn't you have 2-Step Verification enabled? That would have protected your email account from outside access.

Well i do use two step verification but i dont know how they managed to pull it off... once i started to get sms about gmail... then i saw email that my poe account email was changed .... to something new so ... i do hope that GGG have some tracking system of that email i posted ... .so they sohuld have some logs at least...

stupid game will not play probably ...
"
Drakier wrote:

Well i do use two step verification but i dont know how they managed to pull it off... once i started to get sms about gmail... then i saw email that my poe account email was changed .... to something new so ... i do hope that GGG have some tracking system of that email i posted ... .so they sohuld have some logs at least...

stupid game will not play probably ...
If you have 2-Step, then your account likely is still safe.

You might have gotten a notice that they ATTEMPTED to change the email, and someone was ATTEMPTING to log into your gmail.

But they were likely unsuccessful (hopefully).

That's the beauty of 2-Step Verification.
well but my rzorchild chars are gone .... if open my posts i cant see my chars anymore
Well all my chars gone now :/ Just logen in to game with original user ... nothing left
Last edited by razorgala on Feb 27, 2015, 5:25:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info