Do you get bored of leveling up chars over and over again?

Not bored yet. Frustrated to hades and beyond with desync, lag, etc. but with so many skill combos that I haven't tried yet (will only be able to play a handful of them) PoE will never be boring. Trading will always be frustrating to until GGG gets us a public stash and good boolean search functions. Yes, the leveling process is a bit of a bore but by using AoE fast clearing gear the time to get to Merciless is reduced.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Levelling characters, no I'm cool with that.
Levelling Masters again, yeah that shits me to tears.
They'll eventually delete Cruel. Maybe not with act VI, but certainly before adding a fifth act.
After my first rip in a new league, yes. All I want to do it get back to the end game.

But it's part of the game, and sometimes you can get unexpected rewards like exalts, tabula etc.

Edit: I'm not sure if bored would be the right word for me, more the fact of going through the motions.
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Feb 27, 2015, 4:52:02 PM
i rolled a duelist in HC with the same build concept, then rolled the same one with a slight change when he died. longest same build rolling streak was like 10. i just could not get around resists and Veil of the Night.

so, probably not, as long as there is a project to do.
I need more purple titles
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Spoiler
at first i was doing 1 char per league

then i got bored after a couple hundred maps so i started rolling new build

maybe 3-4 per league

but after a while

rushing char from 0 to 70 became boring as fuck, especially when you hit 25-30, 40-50 slow exp regions...

what got you probated? lol
"
Barivius wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
Yup... time to remove cruel.

I pray this happens in April.

that would be great!
"
Earthslug wrote:
Yup... time to remove cruel.

inb4 3x4 Acts disaster.
"

Not happening.

Not happening in April, or not happening any time soon?

I distinctly remember Chris, once upon a time, agreeing with someone on the forums that making players do 4 Acts in 3 difficulties would be awful. Why torture players like that?
Yes, but I can't go back to non-hardcore leagues. It just feels like I'm cheating, the parties I join are full of people bruteforcing bosses rather than making viable builds, and the economy is even worse than the HC challenge leagues. It definitely contributes a lot to my lack of interest in the game once the league is even a few weeks old and my initial characters die off. I was really hoping a difficulty was going to be removed with Act 4, but I guess it'll just make the leveling process even more tedious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info