Question about crafting

Hey, I'm just wondering.. if I use an EX on my staff will it remove the crafted mods on it ? Because i want to add multiple crafted mods on it but im tight on budget so i dont really want to loose 2 ex worth
"
Daboudha wrote:
Hey, I'm just wondering.. if I use an EX on my staff will it remove the crafted mods on it ? Because i want to add multiple crafted mods on it but im tight on budget so i dont really want to loose 2 ex worth

If you're tight on a budget, why are you using an exalt on this? But if you go ahead with it, you wont remove any mods.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 27, 2015, 2:36:25 PM
OK, thx! i dont why.. because a +3 fire staff is way to expensive so i figured to just upgrade the one i have and see :)
Your exalt is about 98% chance of being worthless and only 2% chance of giving you something useful. Don't waste it.
If you exalt the staff you will not be able to craft elreon's multimod on it(You can craft it but it wont help you).

Items have a total of 6 mods, 3 pre- and 3 suffixes - And elreons multi is a suffix. If you use an exalt on the staff and then craft the multi mod you'll only have one mod open anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info