Whealthy pack should be a bit more common

Title say it all,

I have encountered more nemesis rare with inner treasure than Whealthy pack :(
I encountered 4 packs of "wealth" so far in 2.5 years.

Needles to say, i got 2 rares from all those packs combined, seriously, don't get your hopes up.

One of those packs was with 16%iiq and like 80%iir, got 9 blue items.

I'd prefer they make the encounter memorable instead of extremely rare and extremely disappointing.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : to clarify, not asking for a unique drop or anything, but having them drop rare items only or something would be fitting and still the chances of a solid item would be extremely low.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 27, 2015, 1:55:40 PM
I have encountered 0 wealth packs in almost 3 years. And I didnt saw an Innver treasure rare monster for weeks.
I have only encounter like 6 or 7 wealthy packs since OB (not sure if I encounter one in CB), and about half of them already encountered this year alone. The more recent one happened about a couple of days ago. I must be a little lucky this year.

As for "Inner Treasure" mob, since patch 1.3, I have encountered more than 30 of them, but as usual, nothing good dropped from them. The quantity is there, but the quality is lackluster.

I think the rarity for inner treasure mobs to spawn is in the right place. Wealthy packs are just too rare, they need to be on par with inner treasure.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 27, 2015, 2:02:57 PM
I'm far from convinced the wealthy affix even does anything.
I've had one in about 1400 hours of play. The bloodline mod "keeper of the trove" is much more useful and common.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Feb 27, 2015, 2:42:20 PM
I think it's a little more common than people think, but very often it does little.
I think ive seen wealth once and it dropped junk, im with boem on this one if its going to be that rare at lest make it memorable
I dont see any any key!
one wealthy pack I encountered :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xEbmsYh_nZI#t=201

quite decent number of yellows ( 50 ? ) / uniques ( 4 ), in slow motion.

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 3:22:56 PM
I encountered maybe like 3

still had more white than at a republican convention
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info