Should Path of Exile be working on the missing male/female models for their respective classes?

Luxury, not a necessity.
your gender is an illusion, exile
Let the games begin
"
whineston wrote:

gender is indeed an illusion however your sex is a little more concrete
I dont see any any key!
Hi

I do not think it is really necessary.

An alternative would be to choose where you want to start in the tree and the character model you want to use.

For example, I like the marauder model and do not like the one from the shadow, and it would be nice if I could start with the marauder model but at the place of the shadow in the tree.
"
Earthslug wrote:
I need a male Scion and female templar... riiiight

Would she be pantless, too?
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
Not worth it. Would rather them spend the resources on QoL improvements and additional content.
"
fph wrote:
"
Earthslug wrote:
I need a male Scion and female templar... riiiight

Would she be pantless, too?

might sell well if they did it right lol
I dont see any any key!
Meh ... I am with Chris on this. Many(most?) builds can use alternate starting locations anyway. As others have said under all the armor it is barely noticeable. The audio is more noticeable.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
whineston wrote:

gender is indeed an illusion however your sex is a little more concrete

I bet for a lot of players sex is an illusion, too. :P

However, I don't think the models are missing. If at some point GGG have resources to waste or they make it an MTX when they think enough people will buy it, so be it.

Whoever said that D3's story is very similar should be stoned with cotton balls until they bleed.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I find it very problematic that I can't choose the race/ethnicity of my character. The lack of PoC in PoE is very disturbing and should be at the very top of GGG's to-do list. Also, the lack of LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM characters to choose from in Wraeclast is problematic.
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
Last edited by comm_il_vec on Feb 27, 2015, 4:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info