microtransaction tab

Heyo

im in need of another microtransaction tab as it wont let me reclaim my effects (all tabs are filled/not organised well enough to fit the last items i want to reclaim).

On another note, it would be nice if you culd make it possible to organise these tabs or atleast make a highlight option (like there is in the stash), as its hell trying to find something in this clutter.
@SpyChicken
"
SpyChicken wrote:
Heyo

im in need of another microtransaction tab as it wont let me reclaim my effects (all tabs are filled/not organised well enough to fit the last items i want to reclaim).

On another note, it would be nice if you culd make it possible to organise these tabs or atleast make a highlight option (like there is in the stash), as its hell trying to find something in this clutter.

You get better/quicker response to these requests if you send them through email to the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page, or if you send a Private Message to the Support account.

Account issues cannot be handled on the forum as easily because this is primarily a user-to-user forum, and we can't do anything with your account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info