Cyber Bullying

"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
I remember the bullying speech in school, it went something along the lines of "Just ignore them and they'll go away." That's pretty much bullshit, from experience, it made them try harder, and really there's not much you can do to make someone go away if they're right there. On the internet though, it's really easy to ignore someone, and never have to interact with them again.

In real life, growing up, I have found that inflicting pain to a bully seems to be effective in ending that sort of shit. On the Internet, ignoring often IS NOT effective, as it allows the bully to continue, unchecked, which can snowball into something that rolls down the mountain, and in the end, takes out the whole town, below. I've seen this happen for myself.

The best way to deal with a cyber-bully is PAIN of some sort. If there are consequences for their actions they most likely will change their ways. That is, if the PAIN is severe enough to cause this and not just a pussy slap on the wrist.

I agree with everything you say. I see your mother raised you right. Pain is not a terrible thing like the majority of people seem to think. It is a tool.

But that tool should ONLY be applied properly and in context while clearly associated with prior negative behavior.

There are far too many sadistic assholes in the world who only have that one tool, and as they say: 'when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail'.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Mar 1, 2015, 5:40:07 PM
I don't think "pain" is the right way to deal with a cyber bully, more like making them realise that you're not fucking around and that there will be consequences..
Ugh effort
I am very clear on the definition of cyber-bullying, as defined by the FBI and organizations which are against it. I pity the nails that are hit by this baby:
Spoiler
Last edited by FusionReactor on Mar 1, 2015, 5:45:36 PM
"
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
I remember the bullying speech in school, it went something along the lines of "Just ignore them and they'll go away." That's pretty much bullshit, from experience, it made them try harder, and really there's not much you can do to make someone go away if they're right there. On the internet though, it's really easy to ignore someone, and never have to interact with them again.

In real life, growing up, I have found that inflicting pain to a bully seems to be effective in ending that sort of shit. On the Internet, ignoring often IS NOT effective, as it allows the bully to continue, unchecked, which can snowball into something that rolls down the mountain, and in the end, takes out the whole town, below. I've seen this happen for myself.

The best way to deal with a cyber-bully is PAIN of some sort. If there are consequences for their actions they most likely will change their ways. That is, if the PAIN is severe enough to cause this and not just a pussy slap on the wrist.

Which would make you just as bad as the bully himself.

Dummy.

Violence begets violence.

I have seen occasion after occasion after occasion where PAIN or even the threat of has ended bullying. Most of these occasions were me inflicting it or threatening it. When they get a taste of their own medicine, they tend to think about that shit.

So if you want to call me a bully, then call me a bully. I don't give a fuck. Maybe I'm a bully's bully. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

E: I recommended, recently, to my cousin, who's son was being bullied at school, to teach her son how to throat punch.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Mar 1, 2015, 6:08:21 PM
"
"
FusionReactor wrote:

I have seen occasion after occasion after occasion where PAIN or even the threat of has ended bullying. Most of these occasions were me inflicting it or threatening it. When they get a taste of their own medicine, they tend to think about that shit.

So if you want to call me a bully, then call me a bully. I don't give a fuck. Maybe I'm a bully's bully. Nothing wrong with that in my book.

E: I recommended, recently, to my cousin, who's son was being bullied at school, to teach her son how to throat punch.

Exactly, so you perpetuate a cycle by becoming what you hate most.

Utterly hypocritical and truly pathetic. Teaching young children to respond to violence with violence does not make you some sort of macho man/hero.

I have found my technique to be consistently 100% effective, in every case I have personally been involved. Let me cite some examples:

One neighborhood bully, Frank, who was bigger/older than myself decided to bully me one time. So, I picked up my whiffle-ball bat and proceeded to work his stupid ass over, repeatedly pounding on him, while he wailed in fear and agony, until my mother ran out of the house screaming like the world was ending and pulled me off of him. Frank never fucked with me again.

Another neighborhood bully-same deal. I hit him across the face with a 1 inch dowel rod and told him to fuck with me some more. Gary never fucked with me again.

On numerous occasions I have had to do my signature "grab them by the throat and slam them as hard as I could into a locker and get into their face and tell them to leave so and so alone or I'll hurt you" when I caught someone, in my high school hall, preying on someone.

Another bully, this one being 24 when I was 18, after several warnings to him that "I will fuck you up", bullied me for the last time and I hit his ass so hard in his face I put his top front tooth through his lip and bloodied his nose, leaving him to lie, unconscious, in a pool of his own blood, until my dad came and scooped him up, revived him, and sent him on his way. Steve never fucked with me again.

Just this past summer, I had been threatened by some shit-brick former Marine, who I also told "I will fuck you up" before he decided to punch me in the face. I then fucked him up. The charges were dropped and nothing went to court as it was deemed stupid pillhead shit and we all moved on. Fuck, pillheads are dumb.

I can go on and on and on but I will say again, I have been 100% effective, in my techniques against bullies, throughout my entire life.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Mar 1, 2015, 6:31:36 PM
"

Utterly hypocritical and truly pathetic. Teaching young children to respond to violence with violence does not make you some sort of macho man/hero.

I think you are confusing violence/ force as being absolutely immoral. When really its not. Its uncalled for aggression and the breaking of the peace which is really the root of the immorality. Stemming from an even deeper issue of dominance through force rather than perfect mutual cooperation.

Dominance reduces the options available to the dominated at the self-serving will of the dominator.

So i guess the absolute base issue is really with social structure that places some above others.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
aStrayGami wrote:
I don't think "pain" is the right way to deal with a cyber bully, more like making them realise that you're not fucking around and that there will be consequences..

The pain I am referring to, regarding cyber-bullying is not physical (although I wish it was) but some sort of consequences whether they be admin or the LAW.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
"
"
FusionReactor wrote:

I have found my technique to be consistently 100% effective, in every case I have personally been involved. Let me cite some examples:

One neighborhood bully, Frank, who was bigger/older than myself decided to bully me one time. So, I picked up my whiffle-ball bat and proceeded to work his stupid ass over, repeatedly pounding on him, while he wailed in fear and agony, until my mother ran out of the house screaming like the world was ending and pulled me off of him. Frank never fucked with me again.

Another neighborhood bully-same deal. I hit him across the face with a 1 inch dowel rod and told him to fuck with me some more. Gary never fucked with me again.

On numerous occasions I have had to do my signature "grab them by the throat and slam them as hard as I could into a locker and get into their face and tell them to leave so and so alone or I'll hurt you" when I caught someone, in my high school hall, preying on someone.

Another bully, this one being 24 when I was 18, after several warnings to him that "I will fuck you up", bullied me for the last time and I hit his ass so hard in his face I put his top front tooth through his lip and bloodied his nose, leaving him to lie, unconscious, in a pool of his own blood, until my dad came and scooped him up, revived him, and sent him on his way. Steve never fucked with me again.

Just this past summer, I had been threatened by some shit-brick former Marine, who I also told "I will fuck you up" before he decided to punch me in the face. I then fucked him up. The charges were dropped and nothing went to court as it was deemed stupid pillhead shit and we all moved on. Fuck, pillheads are dumb.

I can go on and on and on but I will say again, I have been 100% effective, in my techniques against bullies, throughout my entire life.

All i got from that is "you could have had a lot of fucking, but somehow didn't want any".

:'(

Next time try hugs and accept fuckings all around.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
It's 8 am, this Hell you're in
Seems you've crossed the line again
For saying more than I think you can
So change your tone, or you'll get owned
We all know that life ain't fair
But there is more of us, we're everywhere

I don't have to take this, I heed the white knight call
I don't have to take this, I can end it all

All you'll ever be is a fading memory of a bully
Nothing that you say will ever matter anyway, so sorry
You just had to sin so eat your own medicine
Do you fear me?
No one's gonna cry on the very day you die
I'm vigilante

Duty's due, I must undo
Whenever I see black and blue
I feel the past, I share the bruise
With everyone who's felt the same
My head's unclear, my voice is strange,
But I know you must feel their pain

Song's fucked up, innit?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 1, 2015, 10:02:35 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
It's 8 am, this Hell you're in
Seems you've crossed the line again
For saying more than I think you can
So change your tone, or you'll get owned
We all know that life ain't fair
But there is more of us, we're everywhere

I don't have to take this, I heed the white knight call
I don't have to take this, I can end it all

All you'll ever be is a fading memory of a bully
Nothing that you say will ever matter anyway, so sorry
You just had to sin so eat your own medicine
Do you fear me?
No one's gonna cry on the very day you die
I'm vigilante

Duty's due, I must undo
Whenever I see black and blue
I feel the past, I share the bruise
With everyone who's felt the same
My head's unclear, my voice is strange,
But I know you must feel their pain

Song's fucked up, innit?

Sorry to say, but it lacks eggs & dolphins.
Ugh effort

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info