Strongbox encounter challenges mechanics?

I got a Gemcutters Strongbox of Corruption and I've been needing that encounter. However after I (did die) and came back, killed everything and got the drops. I didn't get it counted for the encounters challenge. I seriously only need Skeletal/Echoing shrine and Corruption/Singularity strongbox challenges, so this isn't cool.
"
BottomKek wrote:
I got a Gemcutters Strongbox of Corruption and I've been needing that encounter. However after I (did die) and came back, killed everything and got the drops. I didn't get it counted for the encounters challenge. I seriously only need Skeletal/Echoing shrine and Corruption/Singularity strongbox challenges, so this isn't cool.

Sorry, couldn't resist
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
BottomKek wrote:

Sorry, couldn't resist

You know I would at least expect posts like this with a post count system but there isn't even that
Damn double posts
Last edited by Wulfstan11 on Feb 27, 2015, 10:37:52 AM
Unless it was in Anarchy, you don't get the achievement. If you were in Bloodlines and died, then came back to clear it, you don't get it because you're in standard already.
I don't think you get them if you die.
"
BottomKek wrote:

You know I would at least expect posts like this with a post count system but there isn't even that

of course there is one.

Total Forum Posts:
4147 (4 posts per day)
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 11:24:03 AM
"
BottomKek wrote:

And?
You've got your answer in your own post.
You've died. That's why you didn't get the achievement. It's a relatively known fact.
What else do you actully want? A hug?
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
BottomKek wrote:

And?
You've got your answer in your own post.
You've died. That's why you didn't get the achievement. It's a relatively known fact.
What else do you actully want? A hug?

I expected something like:
"You didn't get it because you had died"
It's not uncommon for a user to post some unrelated picture of something of the sort that the first reply was, so I was confused and didn't think I had yet gotten my answer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info