My Fire Ball Witch

I have been having a lot of fun playing this build so I wanted to share it. I don't know if this is similar to other builds or not. I feel like all the passive skill choices are pretty much straight forward.I will be adding more details to the build guide over the next few days.Any feed back would be great and I will try to answer any question anyone might have.

passive tree

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

skill gems
Spoiler

Chest

Helm

Gloves

Boots

Shield

Weapon

Extra Gems to keep on hand

Offense
Spoiler

defense
Spoiler

Pros
Spoiler
High damage
fast clear speed
some what tanky

Cons
Spoiler
Need high Mana regen
resist are kinda tough to get
need high dexterity

Build Summary

This build I feel is pretty solid over all. You are able to do all high lvl maps and its Atziri viable. The maps mods you need to avoid are blood magic and the mods that affect regen. Clear speed is quick and single target and bosses are not an issue. Reflect isn't a problem since 25% of fire is converted to chaos and the lvl 24+ Arctic Armor with Inner Force and having 79% fire resist negates reflect. You can simply turn off Herald of ice and Tempest Shield and run one resit aura if needed for boss fights.With a cast time of.29 and a 43% crit chance you end doing a lot of burst damage this helps make your life leach very effective.With the decent amount of life regen and the leech your able to stay near full health and are able to recover quickly.I not really sure how to calculate the actual damage. The damage is being scaled by Celestial Punishment then the Concentrated Effect scales the explosion and add in the shotgunning effect and shock.

Last edited by fixs on Feb 28, 2015, 1:16:40 PM
first why not just have put the link for your tree just copy and paste it from the address bar instead of what you did, bc its just like more complicated and it dont show anything

also http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1209074 this is my setup for my build if you wouldnt mind looking at.

edit ok cool and now tree is good. it is straight forward. you went life and EB

so you got crit chance surprised your not using powercharges either using pcoc or assassins mark. Does that mean your happy with your crit chance and you crit enough?
rawrawr
Last edited by Phish on Feb 28, 2015, 9:58:22 AM
"
Does that mean your happy with your crit chance and you crit enough?

I average like 1 crit per second and with decent crit multiplier I don't feel the need to crit more. Increased crit chance would be nice, but not needed for this build you will be killing stuff fast.
Last edited by fixs on Feb 28, 2015, 1:59:57 PM
ok cool but overall great build.
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info