WTF GGG !!!!!!!

"
mark1030 wrote:
So you're complaining because you're a cheater that's not cheating at PoE. Maybe you should try not cheating at anything because it's the ethical thing to do. Just because other games don't catch you doesn't make it right.

So you're saying that if someone decided they wanted to cheat in a single player game that means they should be banned from every multi player game?
That engrish... *shudder*

I applaud you GGG another one down :D
"
fatmanuel wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
So you're complaining because you're a cheater that's not cheating at PoE. Maybe you should try not cheating at anything because it's the ethical thing to do. Just because other games don't catch you doesn't make it right.

So you're saying that if someone decided they wanted to cheat in a single player game that means they should be banned from every multi player game?
So are you saying you're ok with your wife cheating on you as long as she doesn't do it in front of you?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Class action law suit for what exactly? you breaking the contract you agreed to when you signed up and instaled the game?

Nope not going to happen, you cheat you get your dumb ass banned.

Off and fyi, from what the cheats have been saying the stuff that detects the cheats only interacts with anything that fucks with the game client.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 27, 2015, 2:10:28 AM
Easy answer to all, if u play games for the fun, then why is there any need to cheat?
It go play pacman its easy enought not to cheat.

Dont know how u can sleep at night knowing someone out there is NOT playing with cheats and still kicking your .....

nought said get a life stop cheating!!!
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
fatmanuel wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

So are you saying you're ok with your wife cheating on you as long as she doesn't do it in front of you?

You're not from this planet are you?
"
fatmanuel wrote:

You're not from this planet are you?

yep, mark got exiled some time ago.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
fatmanuel wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

while i'm mostly anti-cheat and couldn't give more of a fuck about op. this has to be the worst analogy ive seen in a while.

Please elaborate on how you figure that cheating in a multilayer game versus a single player game where it can't possibly affect anyone else and a cheating wife doing it in front of you or in secret relate to each other in any meaningful way either figuratively or literally?
Last edited by thefredz on Feb 27, 2015, 10:20:05 AM
"
thefredz wrote:
Please elaborate on how you figure that cheating in a multilayer game versus a single player game where it can't possibly affect anyone else and a cheating wife doing it in front of you or in secret relate to each other in any meaningful way either figuratively or literally?

It's an issue of morals and ethics. Some people take a hard-line stance on 3rd party cheating and consider it immoral and unethical. They take the same approach to other types of "cheating" as well. I think the point was more that the op seems to think that cheating is an acceptable thing as long as they aren't caught... and this applies to games as well as real life. It's the mentality of it.

I'm of the opinion that cheating is only "acceptable" when the developers have introduced cheats into the game directly. The things that come to mind for me are the ~ console cheats in things like Half Life, Doom, etc. You type a code or setting flag into the game, and it enables some cheat for you. It does not require 3rd party modification. Things that require 3rd party modification to "cheat" should be done with extreme care and I caution anyone from doing it.... mostly because it's beyond dangerous in a lot of cases. Not only can it get you banned from a lot of games (like here), but often times, that cheat software can also contain a lot of malware and things that can really screw up your day.

It's a best approach to just not do it. Don't frequent those sites. Don't participate. If you don't participate, then there is no fear of getting banned... justly or not.
"
thefredz wrote:

while i'm mostly anti-cheat and couldn't give more of a fuck about op. this has to be the worst analogy ive seen in a while.

Ethics. Morality. Character. Legal. Decency. How many ways do you want me to describe the difference between a person doing the right thing and a person doing the wrong thing? There's a reason the word "cheat" has the definition that it does. Pretty sure the dictionary doesn't say it's acceptable as long as nobody else gets hurt by it.

My analogy was supposed to be absurd to show the point. The stance that nobody gets hurt if you cheat in a single player game is not really any different that saying nobody gets hurt if their wife cheats on them and they don't know about it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 27, 2015, 10:44:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info