Come back now or wait for 1.4?

Not remember GGG mentioned ACT IV coming soon, maybe I overlooked it because I am not believing at all. Guess many of us now still play daily but just the master quest rotation like me.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
Game is incredibly boring right now with very little to do except grind and there are no new builds coming out because all the builds have been exhausted.

Dont look now, but the game is about grinding. If you're bored now, 1.4 won't change that, nothing will.

A lot of fun for me, I'm not complaining.

P.S. You should stop by, log onto the game once in a while. These days you see a lot of Rangers wearing BoR, Rathpith and a dagger.. You'd love that sight. ;)
Last edited by toyotatundra on Feb 28, 2015, 12:25:49 AM
I've been out since december, I'm an exclusive league player and I plan to return when the next league starts.
Second-class poe gamer
I would recommend coming back now. The reason is, when Sacrifice of the Vaal Content Patch came, there were Vaal Areas everywhere. Now they´re quiet rare, since Masters Content Patch came.

I´d recommend farmin' the Masters now as they appear in nearly every second instance and to farm them until you´ve maxed them out. Then after doing this, you may continue the break until Act 4 is being released which will approximately be the case in 2nd quarter 2015 but still could be shifted to 3rd or 4th quarter. The only thing I know it was expected to be released somewhen in 2nd quarter 2015 which I read on the websites of some pc magazines.

There are still viable cheap builds you can do, so that shouldn´t be a problem at all.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
"
Stone__Cold wrote:
There are still viable cheap builds you can do, so that shouldn´t be a problem at all.

I would be genuinely interested to hear what would you suggest as cheap viable build for Torment league. I got my Scion Static striker to lvl85 in Torment since my return roughly month ago. I'm now looking for next cheap build to start in Torment league while it lasts.
crit flameblast is cheap & easy.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info