Unkillable bosses still here

Ain't sure how many of you know this, but completing dry peninsula map with "area contains 2 unique bosses" mod has been close to impossible. What could be done about this?
That's not unkillable.

You literally have to becareful and just ''crawl or nudge'' your way into grabbing only one target / boss.

I've done that map so many times with that mod it's not even funny.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I've done this a few times, separating them is not too hard as melee or a close up player, you can kite them away from each other with a bit of dancing around.

With ranged, yeah, I had a bit more trouble.

EDIT: Bambi, I didn't know they could do that first time I ran it. I was so fucking confused.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 26, 2015, 6:31:49 PM
This isn't that bad, there is plenty of space to work with and they move plenty slow enough. You can even segregate the minions away from the allies invulnerability if you really needed, but they actually probably aid in splitting the 2 bosses. You can also back yourself into a corner, if you manage to get only one boss attacking you and are completely surrounded by enemies, the enemies that can't reach you will retreat.
I've done a bunch of them and always managed to kill the bosses. It just requires some patience to separate them properly. :-)
"
That's not unkillable.

You literally have to be careful and just ''crawl or nudge'' your way into grabbing only one target / boss.

I've done that map so many times with that mod it's not even funny.

^this, just move to the edge and agro one of them out of the aura range from the other and he drops.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Actons fairly easy compared to these.. sorry but wasted 12 min on em and didnt killed. guess its all about how you start out, once they're so close to eachother, you wont separate em, unless you got some knockback stuff.
Pro tip, don't attack both.

I think you agro both that way.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
why is kiting such an alien concept?
IGN: Inshiterate
So this is art? Awful lousy way to make coin
"
Boem wrote:
Pro tip, don't attack both.

I think you agro both that way.

Peace,

-Boem-

Easy to say for a LA user. same issue with Split Arrow,Rain of Arrows,Tornado shot..well anything with some decent AoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info