Community Showcase #6

900 fusings, no luck.

Next time I will praise to Bex rather than Chris, maybe she will be kind to me.
"
nheowitzki wrote:
ive been playing since closed beta, still no self 6L

And
Fucking 400 fuses, boo hoo. I'm at 3767 self found fuses with no six link. Give me your pity.

You must be joking.

I 6-link all my armours myself.
There can sometimes be a specific armour piece that will not 6-link whatever you do.
You can tell by the extremly low numbers of succesful 5-links.
In this case, dont continue spend fusings.
Sell/trade it get another one and try.
In most cases 400 fusings will do it, atleast for me.

lol was that dude seriously crying?
i <3 minesweeper
That "Plz Chris Wilson Plz" was priceless ^^. Pretty sure many players would have try to beg Chris the same way if he could achieve the 6L !
You bastards! You won't pull me to that hazard anymore. I am saving fusings to 6L chest piece for one of my 15 characters in 2016!

Muhuhahahahaaa haha haha ha. :|
Last edited by Langhun on Feb 27, 2015, 12:08:44 PM
"
Thejunior wrote:
It only takes 1 fusing... that was sick. I've tried to watch this guy's stream but honestly. He swears just to swear, a lot, and i'ts impossible to enjoy his stream. There is no context he just swears all the time.

RIP KG
/willywonka prayer

Seriously, what's wrong with this guy.
6-link with 1 fuse???? really? st is terribly wrong.... I cant even make fuking 5-link...
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Thejunior wrote:
It only takes 1 fusing... that was sick. I've tried to watch this guy's stream but honestly. He swears just to swear, a lot, and i'ts impossible to enjoy his stream. There is no context he just swears all the time.

I discovered his stream today. I think the same.
"
Rowsol wrote:
"
Thejunior wrote:

RIP KG
/willywonka prayer

Seriously, what's wrong with this guy.

He was a math professor.
"
taylorfest wrote:
"
Kronides wrote:
Either age is finally catching up with me or KG actually 6Ls and keep going MORE THAN ONCE in his unstable state. Am I the only one seeing this?

If you 6link you can't use more fusings on it.

It certainly looked like he 6-linked it several times. But it's not age catching up. When some close video frames have links that overlap in the right way, they make a pseudo-6L.
Last edited by CadEx on Feb 28, 2015, 3:19:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info