Community Showcase #6

Please do the artists a favor and comment on their work. Feedback is greatly appreciated and welcome.

Far too often without feedback the artists feels that their work is not worth sharing again. A few kind words go a long way to help make the Community Showcase a place they want to continuing sharing in.

As don't be afraid to critique the artwork either. I have gotten several responses to my writing that in pointing out questionable wording has helped me become a better writer.

Be kind, but be truthful.
"Lets see if we can fuse this bitch up man"
@BeerPact
I thought Bex was drunk posting again. My bad.

Or in my regional slang, Wicked Pissah.
Chris Wilson, you must have a lot of hiccups..
IGN: Prgavac
Very nice; keep up the good work!
poor korean gamer, seriously, that was sad :( please chris wilson, you should seriously fix the rng of six link
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
"Chris Wilson pleeeeeeeeease" was entertaining. The other guys massive amount of swearing wasn't, but his face and sheer joy so powerful that he had to motorboat thin air... that was.

I really like that the artists have conveyed the in-game items that their characters use in their portraits. Also i found the use of the exact quote with a comedic set-up very effective.
"
Vasault wrote:
poor korean gamer, seriously, that was sad :( please chris wilson, you should seriously fix the rng of six link

If it's of any comfort, K0reanGamer has also managed to 6-link a shavs with one fusing.
Great art. I wish i could photoshop like that.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Vasault wrote:

If it's of any comfort, K0reanGamer has also managed to 6-link a shavs with one fusing.

that doesn't appease me, that makes me want to murder something
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info